PDA

View Full Version : LF Players: Rogue Trader in Lake Oswego, Every other Wednesday, Gothic SF Fun

Nojo
05-17-2010, 07:05 PM
Let me know if you would like to join our every other Wednesday night Rogue Trader group. Another players or two would be nice, maybe a couple?

This is a new campaign, we'll be learning as we go. You don't have to be a 40k wonk to play, and we would rather find good role players and people that are fun to be around than wonks. Fun wonks are fine.

The game is Gothic SF, with starships that look like flying Gothic fortresses and lots of dark humor. We like a mix of roleplay and action.

Contact me and we can chat and see if it'd be a good fit. We play at my house which is non-smoking, no drugs, LD ok. (LOL, this reads like a personal! )

Senshi_shinri_teki
05-21-2010, 06:05 PM
Hey, Before I get to far.. which Wednesday does your group game? I work a 7 day on, 7 day off schedule. My "off" Wednesday is May 19th, June 2nd... and so on. I have no experience with WH40k or Rogue Trader, but have been play/running RPGs for many years now. Would be more than willing to dive into the new system (there are several books out there, what is the "core" book for the Rogue Trader system?)if the group is a good fit.

Let me know- my name is Tim and I can be reached at:
senshi_shinri_teki@yahoo.com