PDA

View Full Version : Dark Heresy Campaign

vampirewaltham
05-11-2010, 02:41 PM
I'm looking to start up a weekly Dark Heresy campaign, starting sometime in early June. The game would meet weekly at my apartment on a weekday evening. I have a few players, but am looking for a few more to bring the group up to a good number.

I'm in Waltham; it's on several bus routes and the commuter rail. It's also right at the junction of I-90 and I-95, for easy driving.

The campaign would be a good mix of role-playing and combat. I'm by no means an adversarial GM, and like to see players do well and have good dramatic moments. This is Dark Heresy, however, and horrible things can happen. Looking for players that are pretty easy-going. We're all pretty easy-going.

PM me if you have any questions or interest.

moogaar
05-12-2010, 03:37 PM
Hello,

I'd be interested in playing. Any day but Thursday is good with me.

I think you have my email but here it is just in case:

lordtyranis2004@yahoo.com

Thank you

Thrawncid
05-26-2010, 02:30 PM
If your group hasnt filled up I would be interested in checking out the game. I have never played Dark Heresy but I am a seasoned gamer and can pick any system up pretty quickly. You can email me directly at volcanotrout@gmail.com

Tuesday night would be best but I could probably accommodate for Wednesday or Thursday.

Josh

Needs-A-Name
09-30-2010, 04:22 PM
Are you still looking for players? I've just moved to Waltham and I'm dying for a game. I've no experience with Dark Heresy, but I'm willing to learn it.