PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom of Osrin

Wasteomana
05-10-2010, 08:09 AM
Due to my methods of running games as a living world with innumerable options for players to explore stating a singular specific "campaign" is not only difficult but defeats the purpose of the sandbox-esque environment I prefer. The world will move without the interaction of the players, battles will be fought, kingdoms will rise and fall but they may choose to drastically effect the outcomes. Whether the players are the proverbial straw breaking the back of a society living under the strain of racial tension or the wings of a butterfly creating storms that will not come into play for months in the future all decisions made in Osrin in the unfolding of the game.

This game is designed using DnD 4e but the setting is unique with its own races and additional classes from which to choose.

Timothious
05-11-2010, 03:02 PM
I'm getting married in August and have been poking around to see if there was a local D&D group that could play on Saturdays. I played 3.5 for several years and then 4e when it came out. Both editions have their merits, but I like the simplicity and balance of 4e over the weirdness of 3.5. My fiancÚ has never played D&D before but she's played the NWN games and is pretty nerdy, so I think D&D (possibly this campaign) would be a fun activity once we get married. I'm also willing to meet up before the wedding, as long as we add her once she moves to Louisville.

If you want specifics I'll PM you.

Wasteomana
05-27-2010, 10:28 AM
The first meeting to figure out gaming times / dates / etc will take place on this Saturday at 6pm at the Pizza Hut on Preston Highway near the intersection of Preston and Eastern Parkway. All are welcome.

Chosen of Tempus
07-08-2010, 03:15 PM
Still looking for players?

Wasteomana
07-09-2010, 08:31 AM
I am always open to new players. How many would you be bringing? If it is just yourself we have an opening in the Tuesday group, otherwise we may have to see about starting up a third group.