PDA

View Full Version : D&D 4e group seeking players for new campaign!

daddystabz
05-09-2010, 02:38 AM
Myself, a friend from my current Saturday RPG group and my girlfriend have already agreed to play. We have one more new player that has communicated he is interested in playing as well. So currently we have 3-4 people already. Our current group of people have played together for quite some time and are very experienced in pen & paper games with many years under our belts. We are looking to pick up 2 players to add to the mix.

We have not decided who will GM yet but if no other person steps forward I will probably GM. I'd like it if anyone else would be interested in GM'ing either for the entire campaign or sharing duties with myself.

We will be starting from 1st. level and playing through epic tier. We will likely start out with some of the official adventures like Keep on the Shadowfell, etc. but that plan can change depending on whoever all DMs.

Any interested people in joining this new campaign please IM and/or e-mail me at jonathan . baldridge@ gmail.com, without the spaces of course.

daddystabz
05-10-2010, 08:13 PM
We have a GM now and several players. We are now seeking 1-2 more players and we should be good to go. Any people out there interested?

osric
05-11-2010, 07:51 PM
Sounds good to me.

daddystabz
05-12-2010, 02:55 AM
Were you interested in joining? So far we have myself, my girlfriend, Patrick Crocker, Melissa, Joe C, and the DM is Kirk Pfal.

Please IM me your full name, phone number and e-mail address if you wish to join and I will add you. We may be meeting this Sunday.

osric
07-01-2010, 01:21 PM
Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. Things got unexepctedly crazy for a bit there. Yes, I am interested in joining you guys. Contact me at my e-mail: bkmk2008@gmail.com if you still have room!