PDA

View Full Version : Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Campaign

beholdsa
05-05-2010, 03:55 PM
I'm looking to run a Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay campaign, starting in early June. The game would ideally be on a weekday evening and meet at my apartment once a week.

I figure I'd gather player preferences about whether to run the campaign using either Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd edition or 3rd edition, as I have and am familiar with both (they are very different systems mechanically).

The campaign would take place in the Empire, use role-based random generation of careers and have a fairly even mix of role-play and combat (even if combat in WFRP sometimes means discretion is the better part of valor).

I have a few potential players, and am looking for a few more to round out the group. If you have any questions, let me know.

moogaar
05-06-2010, 03:38 PM
Hello,

I'm very interested in playing Warhammer! I've been playing RPGs in general for over 20 years and I've been playing the Warhammer RPG (fantasy) for over 10 years now (both first and second editions).

I live in Waltham so I'm close by. Any day but Thursday is good for me.

You can email me at lordtyranis2004@yahoo.com if you're Interested.

I hope to hear from you soon as It's been way too long since I've bashed some Chaos scum!!

P.S. I've got quite a few of the 1st and 2nd edition books (mostly 2nd though) as well.