PDA

View Full Version : Raskaria

LunaticHowl
05-03-2010, 06:55 PM
Just a quick post with not a lot of info, alas. Looking for an additional player or two into an online 4E game in a homebrew world. Literacy and grammar a must, not to mention a sense of humor. The day we'll be running this is still negotiable, so don't worry about availability.

AIM is my primary mode of contact and is the best way to reach me.

YuriKitten
05-04-2010, 08:01 PM
I'd be interested in joining so long as the day doesn't conflict with any of my other commitments. I'm afraid I'm not very familiar with 4e, but very interested in learning (and do have the books available). I'd have tried contacting you on AIM, but I don't see your AIM name anywhere? I also hope my literacy and grammar are good enough, since I'm an English major. ^^;

LunaticHowl
05-05-2010, 12:07 AM
Oh, crap, I should probably add that. AIM is HowlOfLunatics.

Looks like the game night is basically going to be Sunday nights.

Dragon_wolf
05-05-2010, 01:59 AM
I am quite familiar with 4e, having played it and DMed it quite a bit. A very experienced player in just about any game system and looking for a game. Depending on the game time, I would love to join your game. I like to think I'm literate, have fair grammar and can even work a keyboard now and then.
Let us know what time you will be playing as I currently live in the Pacific time zone. The only concern I have is that it might be to early. Also, what level, any house rules for the characters and everything that goes along with that would be excellent as well. I have a few characters available to tweak any time.