PDA

View Full Version : Buffy the vampire slayer rpg?

Alucard
04-27-2010, 07:51 PM
Hey was wondering if anyone was still around using this game setting for their games, and if anyone was interested in running a game via skype with me.. could be solo or with a few others, I just want to get into the spirit of things and get the system down before I bring it to the group where I play. I guess if I have to run, I will do some solo/one on one games with someone on skype so I can used to the system.... anyone want to lend some help?

Alucard
05-03-2010, 07:12 PM
wow, no one? darn..

hippie_mama
05-06-2010, 09:42 PM
I play in a Buffy play-by-post on RPGaming (http://rpgaming.prophpbb.com/forum170.html) that you would be welcome to join, if that's an acceptable alternative. We post for it almost daily, often getting together via IM or OpenRPG on an as-needed basis for combat and/or large blocks of dialog, so there's LOTS of posting, but we never move ahead unless everyone that would be there for a given situation is available for the chat parts; when we can't do it that way, we just post as would be normal. Right now there's only three players (with 5 characters), so it's fairly easy to coordinate and we do it often, but we'd have no problem slowing down the pace (or hell, speeding it up some) to accommodate new players.

rabkala
05-06-2010, 10:33 PM
Sarah Michelle G. ... hot

Buffy... not so much. Why not - go completely Mexican soap opera?

:mad:

My opinion, at least.

:eek: Do you want sci-fi or fantasy? Realism or ridiculous?

Alucard
08-29-2010, 05:39 PM
Sarah Michelle G. ... hot

Buffy... not so much. Why not - go completely Mexican soap opera?

:mad:

My opinion, at least.

:eek: Do you want sci-fi or fantasy? Realism or ridiculous?

Wow how this answer totally does not help support the thread. Nice work.

hippie_mama
08-30-2010, 10:00 PM
Oh come on Alucard! I always drop in just to bomb threads about subjects i have no interest in, for the sole purpose of mentioning that i have no interest in them. Don't you!? :rolleyes:

Alucard
08-30-2010, 10:23 PM
Oh come on Alucard! I always drop in just to bomb threads about subjects i have no interest in, for the sole purpose of mentioning that i have no interest in them. Don't you!? :rolleyes:

Never. I would never do such thing. At least you post had some great info on it.