PDA

View Full Version : Movie chat time for 2010 upcoming releases: The Good, the Bad, and the potentially Ugly.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-26-2010, 03:20 PM
Movie chat time for 2010 upcoming releases: The Good, the Bad, and the potentially Ugly.

Here's the link: http://www.filmstalker.co.uk/

Men in Black III: I'm loving it!

Valhalla Uprising: Looks to have potential.

Quaranteen II: Thought the first one was great; I have high hopes for the second.

Escape from New York, the remake: Oh man, this could go either way.

Arthur, remade from a different perspective. We will have to see on this one.

Two Alien prequels in 3D: Now as much i love the franchise, especially since these 2 will revolve around the original - cool! - making it 3D rings of stupidity. Why, oh why, would one make it 3D, Ridley Scott. Hope he makes it w/o 3D. We will have to see.

Protests, statements, protests, rebuttels, remarks... what say all of you?

Sascha
04-26-2010, 05:51 PM
You forgets teh Gratest upcoming release! Iron Man!

(Note: spelling errors due to squee-worthy subject matter. You try typing coherently with the eye candy there~ :biggrin:)

The Alien prequel, I'm jazzed. Same with Predators. Remakes of just about anything ... less interested. ('Specially Arthur. Arthur, really? Why?)

As for 3D, it's gimmicky, and just about the only thing Hollywood can do to put folks in the seats. (Aside from making stuff we'd, y'know, *want* to go see, but why start now :P) The question is, will the new 3D films take advantage of the effects and enhance the experience, or just provide cheap screen-popping effects.