PDA

View Full Version : Thousand Year Eclipse

LibraryCharlie
04-25-2010, 10:46 PM
GM is seeking reliable, 18+ yr-old gamers for a dark fantasy in a post-vampire-apocalypse world. Survivors of the Thousand Year Eclipse are searching for a way to destroy the Lord of all Vampires and bring the sunlight back to the endless world.

System is a homebrew that's similar to BESM, easy to use and make characters, not too heavy on the rules. Lots of magic and the surviving characters should get ridiculously powerful by the campaign's end.

Gaming is 6-11 on Thursdays, weekly (sometimes goes a bit later).

kytanos
04-26-2010, 08:35 PM
*Original post deleted*
Reason: Game too crowded, Every skype 5+ player game ive been in prior has died horribly when the gm bit off more than he could chew.

I wish you the best of luck, Maybe you can pull it off where all my gm's have failed. Hope to find another of your campaigns again someday. It was interesting.

LibraryCharlie
04-29-2010, 07:42 PM
(Online game: No, Software Used: Some Skyping in)
This is a human game with warm bodies. One player Skypes in on occasion when he can't make it in person. I can barely stand the Skyping, but it's better than him simply missing.
I have no interest in taking on more online players, but anyone who can drive in is welcome to sit in.