PDA

View Full Version : SpaceMaster The Datuim Odo chronicles

Remdotc
04-24-2010, 07:21 PM
Spacemaster, perhaps one of the many smaller released games, is based off Iron Crown Enterprises Rolemaster, and the house rules are off Rolemaster Standard System.

The campaign setting puts the players in the heart of of a a well developed mature campaign setting. Its termed a "Space Opera" as it barrows elements from other popular sci-fi genres.

dracox
04-25-2010, 08:55 AM
Hello,

I'm interested in your campaign that you are starting up. I've never played the Role Master system before but I have played a ton of system in my 30 years of gaming. I am out in Howell so I'm not too far from you in Waterford and looking for a bi-weekly game of something. Please drop me a line at dracox@comcast.net if you still have some openings, decided on a time/day, etc.

Thanks!

UURich
04-25-2010, 11:25 PM
Hello There,

I've played RoleMaster for about 15 years and GM'd the system for 10. I own the SpaceMaster books and am familiar with most of the "Macross" series, "Voltron" and "Legend of the Galactic Heroes".

I was a little confused about the game not being online but using a browser? If it's a play-by-post, then I'd definitely be interested in playing. If it's in-person then I'm a little too far out. :-)