PDA

View Full Version : Second Darkness

Rivak
04-19-2010, 07:36 PM
Greetings all. I'm in the process of putting together a weekly game on Thursday nights (potentially on Wednesday nights, as well). I'd like to invite those in the Houston area who are interested in fantasy RPG to drop in and join our group. I'm interested in finding a mature and reliable group of folks who will be able to not only just attend the game, but contribute to the enjoyment, as well.

Hours of Play
Day: Wednesday and/or Thursday evenings
Time: 7pm+
Length: 4-5 hours, as decided by players

There exists a possibility of expanding into a weekend session if all goes well, but my weekend schedule is infinitely more erratic than my weekday schedule.

skavenbrujo
04-20-2010, 11:12 AM
I am interested in such a game. Contact me offlist (skavenbrujo@aol.com) or via this forum.

Kaldorr_the_Kender
07-20-2010, 08:20 PM
If you still have any openings this far along - I'd love to play. However, my Wednesday nights are booked. Please contact me at mike2082@yahoo.com.

kamiceilo
08-03-2010, 02:30 AM
If your game is still going my girlfriend and I are interested in joining. I should be open on Thursdays if my work lets me. Contact me at bwjaeger@gmail.com

TheGumbieCat
08-30-2010, 09:03 PM
if you're still doing this, and maybe are thinking a weekend day, email me at vanessavanalstyne@gmail.com my s/o and i are looking for a game.

Apok
09-01-2010, 10:39 AM
Hello, I am looking to join a D&D group, I have been playing RPGs for years. I don't have any of the books anymore but still want to play. If you are lookin' for another player please email me. nickgriego@hotmail.com 31/M

Anze Urh
04-21-2011, 08:18 AM
Hey Rivak are you still running the campaign?

AntiTrust
08-27-2011, 10:45 PM
I'm also interested in joining if the game is still around