PDA

View Full Version : Dark's Pathfinder Chronicles

Dark
04-18-2010, 12:36 PM
The plague has come to the town of Falcon’s Hollow, and not even the town’s priest can abate its wretched course. With the coughs of the sick and the wails of the dying echoing through town, the local herbalist uncovers a cure, but she needs some brave heroes to retrieve the ingredients. Finding the cure means risking the dangerous Darkmoon Vale, infiltrating a witch’s haunted hut, and delving the ruins of an abandoned dwarven monastery.

This opening play by post adventure is set in wilderness exploration and dungeon exploration for 1st-level characters. I am using the Dice Pool mythod where each character has a pool of 24d6 to assign to your statistics. Before the dice are rolled, the player selects the number of dice to roll for each score, with a minimum of 3d6 for each ability. Once the dice have been assigned, the player rolls each group and totals the result of the three highest dice.

Anyone interested please pm me or send me a e-mail and we will go from there I figure we will be posting at least 3 times a week and it will be a private posting with lurkers welcomed upon request.

chrono21791
04-18-2010, 01:36 PM
I'm confused. Is this an online game or not?

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Oh, it's play by post, right?

Dark
04-18-2010, 04:32 PM
Nothing confusing about it at all it my post was quite simple.

chrono21791
04-18-2010, 05:50 PM
well, it says "Online Game (No)", so that's what confused me.

Dark
04-19-2010, 04:21 AM
Online Game?: Yes

Now I'm confused :confused: it says no online software perhaps thats what you mean?

chrono21791
04-20-2010, 01:31 PM
Yes, I suppose. When I look at it, it says in the large box in the middle "Online Game (No)" but it says in the side "Online Game: Yes"

Dark
04-21-2010, 04:34 AM
The plague has come to the town of Falcon’s Hollow, and not even the town’s priest can abate its wretched course. With the coughs of the sick and the wails of the dying echoing through town, the local herbalist uncovers a cure, but she needs some brave heroes to retrieve the ingredients. Finding the cure means risking the dangerous Darkmoon Vale, infiltrating a witch’s haunted hut, and delving the ruins of an abandoned dwarven monastery.

This opening play by post adventure is set in wilderness exploration and dungeon exploration for 1st-level characters. I am using the Dice Pool mythod where each character has a pool of 24d6 to assign to your statistics. Before the dice are rolled, the player selects the number of dice to roll for each score, with a minimum of 3d6 for each ability. Once the dice have been assigned, the player rolls each group and totals the result of the three highest dice.

Anyone interested please pm me or send me a e-mail and we will go from there I figure we will be posting at least 3 times a week and it will be a private posting with lurkers welcomed upon request.

Bump

Dark
04-27-2010, 03:50 PM
Bump

Rochin
04-28-2010, 11:38 AM
PM sent!

Dark
05-03-2010, 06:03 AM
Got it thanks we now have two players which is good enough to launch the game, anyone else that wishes to play let me know.

Dark
05-07-2010, 05:45 PM
OK update I have two players I would like to have one more but I am going to start with the two so if anyone else wants to join please feel free to send me a pm.

Dark
05-16-2010, 03:49 PM
OK update I have two players with a third player joining in the fun so if anyone else wants to join please feel free to send me a pm.

WarLokk
05-20-2010, 12:48 PM
PM Sent!

Dark
05-21-2010, 06:08 AM
Hey WarLokk I have a opening in the game if and it is yours I sent you a link to the game. As I said it's a play by post adventure is set in wilderness exploration and dungeon exploration (50/50) for 2nd level characters. I am using the Dice Pool method where each character has a pool of 24d6 to assign to your statistics. Before the dice are rolled, the player selects the number of dice to roll for each score, with a minimum of 3d6 for each ability. Once the dice have been assigned, the player rolls each group and totals the result of the three highest dice.

So far we have a Dwarven Fighter and a Human Cleric and either a possible Thief or Bard depending on the player.

Dark
05-23-2010, 01:50 PM
OK last update we have a fighter, a cleric, a rouge, a ranger and a wizard so for now I'm no longer looking for players. :grouphug: