PDA

View Full Version : Riverside, CA - 3.5 Gaming Group

Tristen
04-13-2010, 04:58 PM
Below you will find a brief synopsis of the type of gaming group that I am currently hosting. We have a total of 5 players + a DM. Unfortunately, we might be losing a player and that will free up a spot.

I received your post through "Pen and Paper Games" with your interest in joining a D&D 3.5 RPG group. We are located in the Riverside Area, and we game mostly on Saturday Nights, between the hours of 5 to Midnight generally. Hours will vary, depending on the weekend - but will be in the evening.

I've left you an email for contact information, and if my group sounds something you might be interested in please contact me. Have a good rest of the week and hope to hear from you.

Whats important:

+++ Planning on running this out of a home/residence

Group of folks who are willing to get to know one another gaming is far better and greater if you really enjoy getting to know people and their playing styles.

More importantly, having patience for newer players and those trying to understanding either the D&D 3.5 rules.

Willing to be committed to the group (I would hope to call friends) Looking to game at a minimum 2-3 times a month. (Location(s) House/Residence

Simply be respectful of others, and treat others how you would like to be treated. Sort of like Immanuel Kant's Golden Rule.

Those looking to meet new people, have a lot fun, to break out the dice and let them fall where they may!!

Finally - - - (21 Years +) No Children Please.

If this sounds like something you have been long looking for or have become recently interested in running a D&D 3.5 - - look no farther - - Send me an Email and let me know a little bit about yourself. Put in subject heading D&D Riverside Gaming Group: Do Not Erase!!!

I look forward to hearing from you all and happy gaming! I can be reached at the following: cartesien@hotmail.com (cartesien@hotmail.com)