PDA

View Full Version : PaizoCon 2010, June 18-20, Bellevue, WA

Lesuit
04-13-2010, 05:14 PM
Just to let folks know that PaizoCon is from June 18-20 in Bellevue.

Here is the link (http://paizo.com/paizocon).

Should be lots of good gaming: mostly Pathfinder, but also D&D and some other systems.

Come support the local gaming community and a local game company (based in Redmond, WA).

Farcaster
04-13-2010, 06:15 PM
I definitely want to come. This is right down the street from me, basically :)

Slipstream
04-20-2010, 05:47 PM
I'm tentatively coming. Not bought a ticket yet, but I'll make a final decision soon.

Farcaster
04-20-2010, 06:45 PM
It seems I accidently scheduled myself to be out of town that week. Woops! So, I won't be at PaizoCon this year.

Slipstream
05-16-2010, 04:55 PM
Definitely going now and secured a hotel room for Friday and Saturday night. Is anyone else coming in and need a roommate? I'm willing to split (cost for Fri and Sat would only be $90 for you) as long as your male, a non-smoker and don't snore (much). Did you already get a room and want a roommate to help offset the cost? Send me a PM for either. :)

EDIT: Roommate secured. Offer closed. Thanks for playing.

Slipstream
05-27-2010, 10:24 PM
I've laid out my plan for PaizoCon. If you're there, you can find me at the following:

FRIDAY
12p-5p
Starfinder: Hephaestus on the Drift
The UNSF Hephaestus has seen better days. The freighter has gone adrift in the Polaris system, dangerously close to the border with the marauding Stryfe warlords. With the freighter's crew unresponsive and her orbit quickly decaying, a crack response team is needed to investigate the ship and rescue her crew and valuable cargo. Starfinder is a homebrew sci-fi version of the Pathfinder RPG; take control of one of the UNSF's crack emergency response teams in hostile space fight aliens, save lives, and unravel a dangerous plot. (level 5 pregens)6p-11p
Pathfinder Society Special: Master of the Fallen Fortress
For Level 1; the ruined siege castles outside Absalom have long beckoned adventurers looking to make a name for themselves. Now an earthquake has cracked open one of these fabled ruins, and its lost mysteries and fantastic treasures lie exposed for the first time in centuries. But the tower's empty halls once more echo with living footfalls, and a new master has claimed the Fallen Fortress as his own. Can the PCs find a way to get inside its shattered walls? What ancient dangers and fresh threats will they encounter inside its crumbling chambers? And will the PCs be able to defeat the current Master of the Fallen Fortress?SATURDAY
8a-12pm
#51: The City of Strangers, Part I: The Shadow Gambit
For Levels 1-7; The Pathfinder Society sends you to Kaer Maga, the City of Strangers, where you are ordered to deliver an item of power to a local Pathfinder. When the local Pathfinder turns up dead and you find evidence linking his death to a mysterious organization called The Shadow Lodge, it's up to you to track them down and solve the local Pathfinder's murder.1p-6pm
#52: The City of Strangers, Part II: The Twofold Demise
For Levels 1-7; A powerful local gang in Kaer Maga demands that you end the threat of the Shadow Lodge at once as the Lodge's very existence upsets the delicate local balance of power. Refusal means both the expulsion of the Pathfinder Society from Kaer Maga forever and your untimely deaths. The choice is yours.
7p-?a
Walk to Chipotle for dinner, return to hotel for pick-up-gaming, mingle, crash in my hotel room (not particularly in that order)SUNDAY
8a-12p
#45: Delirium's Tangle
For Levels 1-5; The enigmatic Absalom scallywag, Grandmaster Torch, has lost something important and he's calling in a favor from the Pathfinder Society to find it. "It" is the famous Minotaur Prince of Absalom whom the grandmaster kidnapped, drugged, used to solve a maze beneath the city streets, and then lost. It's your job to find him.1p-?p
eat lunch, mingle, pick-up games, bus back home, evening service, crash in my own bed, and remember probably a great weekend of gaming! :biggrin:

What I didn't expect was that I'd end up choosing no panels. I did have seats in a few of them, but they conflicted with actual gaming. I thought to myself, 'I ordered my tickets with the intent to meet people and game, not listen in on panels of things that I already listen and read about in podcasts and P&PG.' So excited.