PDA

View Full Version : Help needed: Adventure/quests.

merchant
04-08-2010, 03:31 AM
Hi all, after we have finist our Zombie (Rockabilly/Shun of the dead) RPG - we though it will be fun to play a more serious game. And so I was put in the place of GM for a Star Wars Adventure, but I have a lack of adventures/quests for a Jedi styled game...

So I'll ask you, all for some ideas - to what can be an adventure or simply sub-quests, like find a smuggler or ... well... :confused:

Help me...

Thanks all :biggrin:

Inquisitor Tremayne
04-08-2010, 05:56 PM
First I would recommend the Knights of the Old Republic setting for an all Jedi game. For the simple fact that Jedi were running around like crazy back then.

Now that you have the setting you can buy the setting book, and in this book is an entire section devoted to running a game in that era, including adventure ideas!

However, if you do not want to jump through those hoops here you go:

The Jedi Council rules the Jedi and provides the PCs with their missions. Typical Jedi missions (at least my take on them) are:

Negotiate Peace
Rescue
Discover force sensitive children
Bring a criminal to Justice
Root out Corruption

OR you can download the current published adventure module from WotC, Dawn of Defiance, here:
http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=starwars/article/dodcampaign

Enjoy!

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-08-2010, 06:55 PM
Being a big Star Wars styled Traveller player, i will be lurking this thread for some great Jedi ideas. A very useful thread, merchant. Glad you posted it.

merchant
04-09-2010, 08:20 AM
You'll be more then welcome A-L-T-A :D
and to you Inquisitor T, I was looking into that book - and it seems to be a great start.
I'm always open for many more ideas, and about that DLC adventure - I'll tkae a look later today
A great thanks mate.

And keep them coming

rovic
04-18-2010, 12:43 PM
My fave era is the Lagacy era.... you can do enything in that era ... you have 2 empires (the sith empire and the empire we all know and love) and the Galatic Aliance (the new republic) ... great 3 prong fight.

Plus you have the Mandalorians made a comeback (hinted at in the new jedi order books)

yes the Jedi order has almost been wiped out (yet again) but there are other force traditions out there (like the Jenssarri)

the banking clans and the trade federation are still around (good to use droid armys)

and in the legacy era you dont have to worry about messing up notible characters (except cade)
dont forget your players can be related to notible characters and get a bit of a thrill playing (insert name) solo without every one going crazy.

merchant
04-19-2010, 04:41 AM
Sounds great Rovic :D

But new we had started the game, and we are in the era between Episode 2 & 3 - so if any one have some ideas to some small or long campaigne/quests in this era then feel free to join in with them :D