PDA

View Full Version : Dungeons and Dragons 4E Salt Lake City area

Inkyhog
04-07-2010, 09:06 PM
I'm looking to start a 4E game in the Salt Lake area. I'm an experienced gamer, but never have never done DM, though I'm willing to try if our group doesn't get a DM. Once a week, evenings, no mondays or sundays, and prefer not Fridays or Saturdays. Looking to see if anyone out there in D&D land would be interested in playing Northern Utah.

Lorathis
04-09-2010, 01:21 AM
Hey, I would love to get started. I've had a little bit of 3.5 experience, only like 2 hours of 4th ED experience (friends got "busy" right after it came out) but have been wanting to get back into it. I havn't ever DM'd before, but I'd be willing to give it a shot if nobody else wanted to. As far as schedule, I'm currently unavailable thursdays, saturdays, and sundays. Any other time would be fine, I might be able to get thursdays available in 3 weeks or so if that was the day chosen. Anyway, let me know if things get rolling, I would love to join a group and get back into it.

Celenial
04-12-2010, 11:51 AM
Inkyhog you know I'm up for it anytime!

Depending on the night I should be able to get one more player.

thorban
04-13-2010, 01:43 AM
Sign me up! I have much less experience as a DM than as a player, but I (also) would give it a try if preferred. Evenings are best, any day but Sunday.

Let me know!

Celenial
04-21-2010, 06:20 PM
So does anyone know a DM or some other players?

jaacen
07-02-2010, 12:31 PM
Depending on the day of the week I would be very interested in joining. I have almost no D&D experience, but would like to get involved with a 4e game and learn the ropes.

WayneOfGoats
02-26-2011, 11:18 PM
Hey,

I don't know if anyone will ever notice this post on such an old thread, but I'm a 4.0 DM, if any of you are still interested. Although I wasn't even playing DnD at the time the last post was written, so I guess I'm a little late.

XenocideSoldier
02-15-2012, 07:55 PM
Do you have a bias against new players and/or age restrictions?