PDA

View Full Version : PAX Prime (SEATTLE Sept. 4-6, 2010) group discount!

Slipstream
04-07-2010, 03:05 AM
EDIT: Changed the topic to simply be a PAX Prime thread. Feel free to speak of anything about PAX here. More of you will join us this September, oh yes... it is written.

Want in to PAX $5 cheaper than the full 3-day badge price of $55? Keep reading.

First off, I'm not soliciting, only offering a chance to join in my gaming group's discount. I won't be making a dime on this.

I can get you to PAX this September for $50 ($5 off but hey, thatís like a an extra coffee!). If you want in on the discount, email/PM me that you do AND send me or hand me a check or cash by Sunday night, April 11th if you want in on the discount. I canít do IOWEYOUís at this time, so you are securing your spot with money up front. I can't afford people flaking out on me, as a guy who pooled money together for this last year got screwed over by some patsies who did just that. I can and will make a receipt for you if necessary. Donít hesitate to ask.

If mailing a check, PM/email me that you are indeed interested and I will reply back with my mailing address.

If delivering by hand, I work from home so you may swing by most anytime day or evening. We can make arrangements as needed.

Please email me or private message me here on P&PG with how much or how many badges you are sending money in for. Thanks and if you have any questions contact me.

ryan(dot)slipstream(ampersand)gmail(dohttp://img1.meetupstatic.com/img/clear.gift)com

MortonStromgal
04-10-2010, 12:17 AM
Shame... Already bought our tickets...

Slipstream
04-20-2010, 04:49 PM
It's cool... we managed to get 13 total tickets. There's still time to buy regular $55 tickets all. If you are a Seattlelite and a gamer, you really have no excuse to at least hit up PAX for one day ($35 for the single day tickets I believe). It's gonna be fun.