PDA

View Full Version : Heroes in the Making

Deckyon
04-06-2010, 01:32 PM
First of all, the day and time and location are all still TBD. As it stands now, I can only game Mon, Tues or Wed and after 6:30 pm. This can be discussed once we have a group nailed down.

I am looking for up to 6 players for a game starting at level 1. The first 3 modules are written as stand-alone adventures taking from 2 to 3 sessions at roughly 4 hours of game time each session. The 4th module is a heavily modified version of the WotC "weekly dungeon download" of "Base of Operations." The 4 adventures together will have the characters sitting at level 5 at the end of "BoO." From there, I have many other options ready to go. The first 3 are called "The Trouble With Kobolds", "Necromancer's Guildhall" and "The Demon House." Each is set to fully level the characters after each adventure.

All character races and classes in PHB are allowed. Character races/classes outside the PHB will be discussed on a case-by-case basis.
Characters will start at level 1
Characters will not be evil-aligned (at this point). I always leave room to "grow" however.
The character creation can be done prior to hitting the table. A standard point buy system will be used for the generation of main stats. 28 points will be allowed.
Prestige classes will be discussed on a case-by-case basis as will "kits."
We will use an online character database to store the characters. It will be up to the player to keep them updated weekly. This will be helpfull if someone loses their character sheet or is abscent. The link will be provided at a later time
If you have to miss a session, your character will be played by another person. Your character will receive 1/2 experience for the session. This is where the online character DB will help, as we can print off your character from there.
The DM's word is final, irregardless of what the PHB or DMG or any other rulebook reads. The one thing I fully believe in is the original premise of D&D - "The rulebooks are presented as a guide only." I will make sure to keep things consistent from session to session. (Taken from Tracy Hickman's "Extreme Dungeonmastering")
Above all, we are here for some fun. Comments and suggestions will always be welcomed and are encouraged.

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

I have the RPG Profiler up and ready, now we just need players. Registration on the Profiler site is private due to BOTs registering over 1000 accounts in the span of 3 hours.

Send me the following information and I will create your account:
Name
Username
Email Address
Desired Password (can be changed once you log in)

http://rpgprofiler.ghoulgamers.com

Deckyon
04-16-2010, 07:54 AM
We are still looking for players.

Volas Rath
06-19-2010, 02:36 AM
Still looking for players? If so, PM me