PDA

View Full Version : Rift Seekers: the Thirteenth Order

Travis_hefty
04-03-2010, 11:12 PM
<div align="center">Your hometown destroyed, Your world lost. this is the beginning of the rift seekers game. i am looking for player willing to assist me in testing and using a new RP system i have put some length of work into. the campaign spans three games in total covering the genres of fantasy post apocalyptic and strategic. The campaigns only time restrictions is on the players. any more information will be given as per request over personal messages.

Chad
04-19-2011, 01:59 PM
Hi my name is Chad and I live less than 3 mins away. Im trying to find out about the game that your playing, also if you are still LFP.

Travis_hefty
04-20-2011, 03:24 AM
Yes I am always looking for new players, though the system has changed much and i have been through many modifications of the system I would be happy to receive any help one could offer. The current version of the system is designed to be give the player COMPLETE control over the character they have designed,

Also worth noting i am currently working out the kinks to a rather large scale RTS like RPG that would be estimating about 6-7 months of game time total.