PDA

View Full Version : Online Vampire: Dark Ages/ Masquerade 3rd Ed.

SolidusPrime
03-31-2010, 06:54 AM
Hey guys.

Looking to set up a 3rd Ed., Old World of Darkness game online. I would like to play during the weekdays, in the evening, EST. Available times are from 5 PM - 12PM - willing to set in stone once I learn other's schedules. I would like to play at least once a week, possibly more.

I already have one RL friend that is also a member here, that will play for sure.

The campaign will actually begin in Dark Ages, and the party will progress into present day (if they can live that long ;) ) I don't want to give TOO many spoilers about the story, but shoot me a PM if you need to know more for a character concept or something.

Standard rules from the books, and you can use almost any source material, just run anything 'weird' by me (baali clan, ect). Im pretty open to letting you be what you want to be, as long as it dosn't go too far. I have all the books myself, so if you need a rule quoted, or some stats, just ask me.

SolidusPrime
03-31-2010, 06:31 PM
UPDATE:

Have four confirmed players now with a possible 1 more. Beginning character creation now, and will wait to see if we can get 1-2 more confirmed and start playing!

That was fast!:eek:

Trihn
04-04-2010, 01:38 AM
- John

SolidusPrime
04-04-2010, 10:01 AM
Ya, sent you a PM.

Syraphym
04-09-2010, 06:10 PM
I might be interested if you're still allowing players. I have the 3rd edition VtM rules, but none of the dark ages books, so I'll have to read over those first. Even so, though, if you could send me a pm I'd love to know what kinds of characters you have already signed up.

whitefox
04-14-2010, 10:30 AM
I am also very interested, I have played VTM and oWoD before, specifically in the dark ages (we did colonial america)

I am interested, if you still have room please contact me at harry.truong on skype

Olreich
04-15-2010, 08:52 PM
I am also interested if you are still accepting players. Olreich on skype. You can also PM me or otherwise.

ushavinfun
05-19-2010, 11:17 PM
Want to know if u game is still going. If so please let me know

SolidusPrime
05-20-2010, 08:28 AM
Sure, we are still accepting new people :)

We play on Sundays, at 2PM, lasting until around 8 or so, sometimes later, eastern standard. We also play some one-on-ones, and smaller groups during the week if the story requires. Other than that, just check out the programs we use, if thats all cool, shoot me a message and we can talk about characters :)