PDA

View Full Version : Campaign Logs - in this case my blogs...

cigamnogard
03-30-2010, 05:39 PM
I have been posting in my blogs my current campaign notes in story form. Is anyone reading them? Is anyone enjoying them? Hard to tell now that the website is updated I can no longer tell if anyone is reading my blogs so I have decided to post it here to find out.
If you are reading my blogs:
--> any suggestions?
--> any comments?
--> any ideas?

Now, please 'bear' in mind these are campaign logs of games that have already happened (still a ways behind but steadily catching up). But suggestions on wririting would be appreciated and other ideas. Also, in the Salamanthar logs fire-elf's perspective so some of the "stories" are lost. I am having difficulty with this as Salamanthar is not my character but one of the players in the campaign. In the next spinoff - Lutair's I have gone with everyone but PC's = all the NPCs will tell the tale which ought to make the story more interesting but I am guessing will be a little jumpy.

outrider
03-30-2010, 06:20 PM
you have to click on the full blog to see if anybody is reading them. Its unlike the older one where you knew just by looking at your titles. One of my beefs with the redesign.

cplmac
03-30-2010, 06:42 PM
Actually, I enjoy reading the campaign logs that you other members have been posting. Makes for a nice break from watch Disney Channel and Nickelodien. (Yep, the kids are 4 and 1/2, and 3). I have been posting the journal log for the character that I am playing in my blog as well. I also have the campaing log for my Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth game there too. As I am the DM of the Tsojcanth game, I try to put everything that took place during the game sessions. For my character's journal log, since he is a Dwarf Fighter, I try to just put in what he knows. He doesn't get involved in the "politics and talking" much, so that stuff isn't there, as well as things that happened while he wasn't there.

cigamnogard
03-31-2010, 07:52 PM
Actually, I enjoy reading the campaign logs that you other members have been posting.
Excellent! Glad to read/hear it. Was not sure if anyone was reading or even enjoying them.

scars_of_carma
04-19-2010, 07:37 PM
I see you've wrote a lot of them, that's cool, but Eberron doesn't interest me much. Also, your character names are not very good. They reference characters from tv and movies of a non-D&D nature that makes it seem silly.

cigamnogard
04-20-2010, 05:14 PM
LOL - yes, they are the character names the players choose not me.