PDA

View Full Version : Elmor Campaign, DND 3.5 (lvl 1 starting)

Ophilex
03-28-2010, 04:14 PM
Elmor Campaign

Back Story All characters are inhabitants of a small town called Duaw located on the outer reaches of the kingdom of Elmor. Being a smaller town far from the capital city its inhabitants are generally poorer. Hoping to escape this poor village you four heroes in training band together and set out across the land in search of challenges and treasure. The campaign begins as the characters finish saying their farewells to their families and begin walking away from their home town

Character Im looking for four dedicated players which will all be starting at the first level with 120 gold pieces (which you may spend on gear while creating your character). Any of the players handbook classes will be accepted, if you want to use another class put up a post and Ill consider it. Due to your upbringing all characters must also be good (either lawful, neutral or chaotic is fine). Your starting stats are 17, 16, 13, 13, 12, 10, which you can place as you choose.

Organization Im hoping to get players who are looking to play 3 times a week. A good understanding of the rules of DND version 3.5 is necessary because I would like to make this fairly quick paced. It will be a balanced combination of combat and role playing, probably 50 - 50 split. Game play will all be online through Gametable, using version 2.0RC7 which you can get free online. Depending how long it takes to find people this could vary, but Id like to start playing in the next week or so.

So feel free to post here if your interested or have any questions, or you can email me at The_big_migt@hotmail.com, Thanks!

spaceside
03-28-2010, 04:31 PM
Hey, this sounds pretty neat. I'm good for the times specified, I'm going to go for a half-elf monk.

Nat_20
04-01-2010, 05:14 PM
Im down, i could role up a Duskblade if theres room

PS, where could i find the needed program files?

reaper1441
04-10-2010, 05:44 PM
sounds interesting im in if ull have me just need to know where to dl gametop.

Death Rattle
04-11-2010, 03:00 AM
Interested

If you need players, Im very flexable and can meet any hours on the weekend and most hours on the weekdays

Worm
04-11-2010, 10:55 PM
Interested

Completely open schedule. (The more time playing the merrier)

Completely open to any class.

The Divining Dragon Lo
04-12-2010, 10:10 AM
Hey guys if there is still room, I can try and find time...also open to any class needed.

Nir
04-14-2010, 01:43 PM
This sounds great. I can make any night other the Fridays and Saturdays. Would like to play a Rogue/Swashbuckler from Complete Warrior if possible. Let me know.

I have never done an online game before, so I might need help with initial setup. Plenty of RP XP - about 21 years.

Aleucard
04-23-2010, 08:45 PM
I'm interested. I'll likely be playing a human ranger, LG. I can pretty much play any evening you want me to, with little exception (I'm on EST). When does the madness start?

fronan
04-23-2010, 09:36 PM
i would like to play if itts during the week day evenings
i have a rogue /fighter i wanna play

Vietgnome
04-26-2010, 08:58 PM
I'm up to playing anything you need. Am interested in playing a gnome wizard/cleric if possible. Depending on the days and times. Let me know...