PDA

View Full Version : Third Kingdom almost to playtesting

thirdkingdom
03-27-2010, 04:33 PM
Howdy,
The Third Kingdom is almost ready for publication and playtesters. I will be making a limited number of the Player's Handbooks available for free for those willing to either playtest or provide a review. The playtest version should hit the presses mid-May.
The Third Kingdom is a crunchy yet mechanically simple system (roll d10 and add the result to Attribute plus skill or other Rank) set in a world where magic, or plasm, is everywhere, and all characters have the potential to harness their innate magical energy. The PCs are all human, and it is a fairly gritty system and setting; Health does not escalate quickly, for instance. Character creation itself is point-buy and there are no classes.
Anyone interested can check out the .pdf as it stands now, unedited and unformatted (but still relatively clear) at www.thirdkingdomgame.com. Feel free to email (or PM) me at todd@thirdkingdomgame.com. I've got a Yahoo group set up for playtesting, so all that I ask is you register with the group to get your copy, if possible. For those that don't get a free copy, I will be selling additional books at 14.00 each (for 260 pages!!); those buying the playtesting version will be able to purchase the final copy at cost.

Thanks,

Todd

thirdkingdom
03-28-2010, 02:50 PM
246524662467Thought I'd add some examples of the artwork.