PDA

View Full Version : Looking for nWoD Game.

Helel
03-24-2010, 09:15 PM
Hello I'm looking for a nWoD games, either a friday night weekly game, or play by post would be even better. I am wanting a break from the D&D style and feel myself leaning towards nWoD more. I am still a beginner only playing on a saturday game but I'm willing to keep on playing and learning.

Cubanfrog
03-25-2010, 10:31 AM
Hi! I'm also interested of nWod game. Play by post fits to me better as well. I also have really limited experience about nWod, but I know the rules etc. So what are we going to play? Vampire? Werewolf? Just mortals? Or maybe mage? I would like to play vampire the most, or even GM it!

Helel
03-25-2010, 07:07 PM
I don't mind, but I don't know alot of GMing it. So if we can put a bunch of people together. Although I'm good with story. I usually play Mages. And the game I play in is a mixture of races, we have hunters, werewolfs, vampires, mages, and such.

Cubanfrog
03-26-2010, 07:34 AM
Yeah, but I meant what race will players play? Will they make Normal mortals, Vampires, Mages, Werewolves? Or maybe Changelings? If we're playing Vampire, I can be Gm, but elsewise, I'll be player.

Helel
03-26-2010, 03:36 PM
I say let them choose, have a mixture. Like I said let them choose whatever they want. Unless you want to go totally with one game. I played an all Mage and that was pretty in-depth and fun since everyone was on the same page, while I played with a huge mix which we all had pretty much same amount of fun.

Cubanfrog
03-27-2010, 02:28 AM
Hmmm... That's a good idea too. If I will be Gm I will limit it little bit... You know, no Wraiths or demons etc... I'm not interrested buying every single wod supplement :P But if we'll have another DM, I'm fine with everything :)

Helel
03-27-2010, 10:53 AM
Well the game I have allows, Hunters, Mages, Sin Eaters, Vampires, Changelings, and Werewolves. He does not like Prometheans, I believe their called.

Cubanfrog
03-27-2010, 02:19 PM
Yeah, but personally I think that Sin eaters wouldn't fit to same chronicle with, for example, Vampires... But as long as I will be a player, I'm fine with everything.

TaiRei
03-27-2010, 05:00 PM
I haven't played much nWoD myself, currently in a Vampire : The Requiem game using maptools and the like. I'd like to give Play by Post a try as well, I'm looking for more nWoD or oWoD games to get into to pass the time.

Syraphym
03-28-2010, 02:13 AM
Personally I've never done a PbP WoD game, but I may be willing to try it if you get some members. Also, if anyone intends to make a chat-based one, I'd leap on that in a heartbeat. There really aren't many rpers in my area...

Cubanfrog
03-28-2010, 04:02 AM
Ok, it seems we have 4 guys ready to play! So, who's going to be the Gm? Like I said, I can be one if we play purely Vampire: the Requiem.

TaiRei
03-28-2010, 02:16 PM
Are we going for cross-system? I can deal with that, but I'll stick to playing a Kindred as that is what I know, I haven't read any of the other core books as extensively as Requiem. I don't know if I could play a good Werewolf or Mage just yet, let alone a Changeling or Hunter.

Helel
03-28-2010, 07:21 PM
I might be interested, but I have the rule books and can *cough* aquire them if necessary. But I am still a beginner and really only knowledge for Mage: The Awakening. Story however I can do.

Cubanfrog
03-29-2010, 09:02 AM
So, we have now 4 guys willing to play..... Helel, Tairei, Syraphyn and me. How many player will we have? Where do we put the line? I'd say 4 players and a Gm is enough, but it's just my opinion. And the Gm problem. And Helel, I'm a N00b too.. Newer really Gm'ed or even played Vtr (Well, I've Gm'ed on REALLY short, rules learning session but nothing else.).. So you are probably more experienced playing Wod than I am.. Myself, I own nWod core book, Vtr core book, and Mage and the Asylum suplement are on coming (I'm going to have 'em in next two weeks).

And the Gm problem (Or should we even call it a problem...) So Helel would want a "cross-breed" game, but because of lack of experience, you don't want to be gm, am I right. Me, I'm fine with everything if I'm a player, but I'm also willing to gm Vampire, only vampire tought. And Tairei and Syraphyn seem to have "Whatever" point of view in thins thing. Correct me if I've got something wrong.

Helel
03-29-2010, 04:22 PM
Well I'll GM if I have to. I GM for D&D a lot of times. But you need to 1. Stick with me as I'm learning this. 2. Help me out. SO I'll GM if you need it.

TaiRei
03-30-2010, 03:09 AM
Should we put out a call for a nWoD GM?

Cubanfrog
03-30-2010, 07:11 AM
Should we put out a call for a nWoD GM?
Great idea!

Helel
03-30-2010, 03:48 PM
If not, I have the books and I'll be our GM if it comes to it.

TaiRei
03-31-2010, 03:22 AM
Whatever works. When should we start?

Cubanfrog
03-31-2010, 07:41 AM
In next few weeks hopefully.

Syraphym
03-31-2010, 03:04 PM
Works for me. I'm personally slightly more comfortable with VtR, but I have done CtL also if you want to cross them. Never tried Mage and don't really care for the new Werewolf, but that's just me. I have access to most of the NWoD books, and what I don't have I can get within a few days. I'd really prefer not to DM untill I get more experience with it, though.

TaiRei
03-31-2010, 04:22 PM
VtR is the one I've been playing of late. I wouldn't mind getting into the other properties, CtL seems like one of the best systems evar IMHO.

Helel
03-31-2010, 06:20 PM
So do you guys want a mixed-game of all races or you want all Mage game? I'll probably be better with Mage, but if we do mixed-game just be ready to help me out with rules and such. But I'm typing a campaign right now.

TaiRei
04-01-2010, 03:03 AM
all Mage is good for me, probably simpler to deal with than a mixed system game.

Cubanfrog
04-01-2010, 08:00 AM
I'm fine with mage too.

Helel
04-01-2010, 08:17 PM
Alright, requested for the board to be created. Just need to wait on that.

Syraphym
04-02-2010, 08:15 AM
I can try out mage. Just let me know which books you'll be using so I know what to read. (I havn't done mage before, but I hear it's good.)

Helel
04-02-2010, 12:02 PM
Just Mage: The Awakening. If you need help with your character contact me on my Skype NoblemanNick.

Helel
04-02-2010, 09:30 PM
Just join the "Between Good and Evil" group that;s where we'll have our games.

Arion Wind
04-08-2010, 06:33 PM
Is there any room for one more player?

Cubanfrog
04-09-2010, 12:22 AM
Yeah there is, I suppose. You just gotta wait that Helel ads you.

TaiRei
04-09-2010, 02:52 AM
Of course! The more, the merrier!

TaiRei
04-15-2010, 03:36 AM
Hey everybody, if you're interested, I'm going to GM a Werewolf : The Forsaken game, the group is called A Den of Rage. I'm still recruiting so you've got some time to let me know you're interested so I can invite you all. PM me for any info you need.