PDA

View Full Version : Years of Blood

Apostate2012
03-24-2010, 02:41 PM
I'm in the process of creating a Pathfinder campaign based on the works of Glen Cook, Ian C Esslemont, Jon Abercrombie, and Steven Erikson. A dark tinged military fantasy campaign, in other words. I'm looking for 3 players, because AIM gets difficult to manage with more than that. Send me a message on here, at my email at darmanskirata1136@gmail.com, or on AIM at Apostate2012. I plan to use tools on Obsidian Forge a great deal for the campaign, so look me up on there as well: http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/16532

Hockey_Hippie
03-28-2010, 08:56 PM
Big fan of Erikson/Esselmont though I will admit to bouts of momentary confusion when reading Erikson at times. Also like PF a lot and am dying to try out a Sorcerer/Inquisitor. I'm in several campaigns so you'll need to check my profile for available times. Also I don't have AIM. That said, there are tons of better options, free ones which allow for a sturdy connection for a lot more than 2 or 3 people, out there than any of the mass chat programs (AIM, MSN, Yahoo). Open RPG, Maptools, the chatrooms here at PNPG for example.

Kaine
03-28-2010, 09:23 PM
First of all I agree with the above poster about using a tool other than AIM for the online tbt. Maptools being an excellent example of this. Secondly I would love to get into a PF game and maybe try somtehing from the advanced phb. While I am unfamilliar with the work you are basing the game off of I could surely look into the books if I had too.

Apostate2012
03-29-2010, 08:20 AM
Glad to see there's interest. I already had two players approach me, so if either or both of you is interested, we have a group.
@Hockey_Hippie, the reason I would rather not have more than 3 players is because of ease of communication, as with more than 3 players things get really clogged. I might look into those other programs, though. Second, the spellcaster slot in the party is currently unfilled, so feel free to pick that up (I only wanted one in the party, to fit with the low-magic feel for the campaign).
@Kaine, I won't be using anything from supplements (Core Rulebook Only), to keep things easier to manage for the time being. Also, knowledge of the books I mentioned is not necessary for enjoyment, I'll fill you in on as much as I can.