PDA

View Full Version : A second ppg day!

yukonhorror
03-23-2010, 12:38 PM
Probably too close to April 1st to do it on april fools day again, BUT I think we should do ppg day again.
A) it was fun
B) Prizes are SUPER FUN (not that I'll win, but hey..)
C) to really test out the new digs for the site

Things are all nifty and fancy, and we should try and beat that ol' 430 again.

Just a thought.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
03-23-2010, 01:37 PM
Count me in. Even though the last one didn't go as planned, i still had fun with it.

cplmac
03-23-2010, 03:58 PM
Sounds like fun, but we may need to wait until the problems with Chat are worked out. I thought that is what Farcaster used the last time for us all to be able to talk with.

yukonhorror
03-23-2010, 04:12 PM
no he had a special plugin for it I think. But independent of that, once all of the bugs are worked out, then yes, that would be the time for it.

Farcaster
03-23-2010, 04:45 PM
That's correct. I used a simply shoutbox for that event that was embedded in the front page.

Soft Serve
03-23-2010, 04:50 PM
I brought this up about a month or so ago and we didn't make very much progress as far as planning events and the like, but back then we had a few people supporting a 2nd one as well.

Farcaster
03-23-2010, 05:05 PM
As you can probably guess now that the new site is in place, I was a bit distracted getting things ready for the roll out. Sorry we missed it, although we can still do it at another time. April 1st wasn't an ideal date for this sort of event anyway.

Soft Serve
03-23-2010, 07:23 PM
As you can probably guess now that the new site is in place, I was a bit distracted getting things ready for the roll out. Sorry we missed it, although we can still do it at another time. April 1st wasn't an ideal date for this sort of event anyway.

I figured that was what was up. So how about the chat this time around? Capable of supporting 400+ Persons? :D