PDA

View Full Version : The Age of Legends

immorionknight
03-19-2010, 03:55 PM
I'm starting a Castles & Crusades campaign in few weeks. If anyone is interested in playing let me know. (Please no minors.)

Dresgon
03-20-2010, 03:25 AM
Hi there ^.^ uhm i was curious what the system was like.. is it a d20 system or d10? and what kind of players are you looking for ^.^ never used this program to find people to play with so this is all new to me.. if you could help me understand how this all works any information would be great thank you ^.^

Thanks
-signs the page with a paw print like a cat-

immorionknight
03-21-2010, 09:47 AM
Castles & Crusades is a d20 type system that strongly resembles 1st ed. Advanced Dungeons & Dragons with a mix of 3rd ed. D & D. (In my humble opinion.) Characters have primary and secondary attributes that are tied to class abilties. When a character makes an attribute check using a primary attribute they have a better chance of succeeding at the attempt. Also Saving Throws are linked to attributes. Which means if your character has to make a saving throw using a primary attribute, they have a better chance of making the save, compared to saves linked to secondary attributes.

I hope this helped you. If you need more info, let me know:)

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

I'm looking for adult players that are more into playing the game than creating uber-characters and combing thru the rules and arguing with the game master. Also, must be able to tolerate bad puns and have a sense of humor:biggrin:

Dresgon
03-22-2010, 08:54 AM
Uhm so when exactly are you planning to hold the game.. it says twice i week i think but no time.. are there tryouts... uhm.. -scratches her head- just show up sometime.. i really have no idea what to do here lol never ever found a group to play with online... that.. wasnt you know.. online he he he ^.^

immorionknight
03-23-2010, 06:07 PM
I plan to start the campaign at the next meeting of the Twisted Oklahoma Arkansas Dice Slingers (T.O.A.D.S.) at the Dallas branch of the Fort Smith Library on April 3, 2010 starting at noon. Please feel free to drop by:o

Dresgon
03-31-2010, 08:53 AM
sounds good i think but a few more questions if i could *^.^*

uhm one... is anyone allowed to join.. as in like uhm no discrimination kinda thing.. that may be an odd question but.. it is relivant.. ^.^

the second one.. which library is that.. the one on rodgers over by the park?

the third and uhm maybe last one...how will i know the group when i see them...do you guys put up a banner or something?

not saying i am going to go... maybe.. it does sound fun and all that... but i would need the information if i was.. *^.^*

thanks alot and maybe see you on the 3rd at noon ^.^

immorionknight
04-01-2010, 05:57 PM
Yes. anyone who loves to game can join T.O.A.D.S. my membership is proof :)

The location is the branch of the library on Dallas street near Massard road by Chaffin jr. high. Near the supercenter on Rogers avenue.

I don't know if there will be a banner. We use the large community room. Look for people weighed down with overstuffed backpacks and stuff:)

Hope you can make it Saturday.

Dresgon
04-02-2010, 11:36 AM
okies uhm.. i will try to make it.. but i might be hideing in the corner somewhere lol... ^.^