PDA

View Full Version : Double Meainings & funny sayings for D&D

frank634
03-18-2010, 09:06 PM
Ok, I am trying to make some funny buttons for Dungeons and Dragons. I am trying to create some buttons that have double meaning or funny sayings for Dungeons and Dragons Characters. For Example:

"Rangers do it from range"

or

"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for you are crunchy and good with katsup"

We are going to make buttons up and give them away for prizes so love to have a great selection of ideas.

So I am opening this discussion so you can share your ideas. Look forward to seeing these.

traesin
03-19-2010, 02:58 AM
rouges do it from behind

Arkhemedes
03-19-2010, 08:45 AM
Frank, I'm confused about your second one. Are we saying that wizard's eat people?

The usual form of that saying is:

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."

Razmus
03-19-2010, 12:16 PM
"Elves, the other white meat"
" 'Halfling!' It's what's for dinner."
"It's suppose to taste funny. It's gnome."
"I'll have a dwarven ale, or anything that would require an elf to make a fortitude check." (And a thank you and attribute to: http://goblins.keenspot.com/ )
" 'Rape, pillage THEN burn.' Trust me, the order matters."

Famous last words:
"I thought you checked for traps!?!"
"Sleeping dragons never wake up unless you hit them."
"I wish for ten million gold. Hmm... what'll that weight?"
"Those gnolls can't possibly shoot an arrow this fa<thup>"
"I'll bet that old smithy doesn't even remember how to swing a sword."
"I have an 18 dex. I won't need a rope."
"What could possibly go wrong?"
" 'Hastur, Hastur, Hastur.' See nothing ha<smooosh>"

yukonhorror
03-19-2010, 04:22 PM
"When a friend dies, split the booty"

"Being lawful good, you can't do that in most states."

"I ain't touching your portable hole"

"With such a high dexterity and charisma, no wonder halflings are popular"

traesin
03-20-2010, 12:06 AM
Paladin: I'm immune to fear. If you see me running, you better keep up!

"Yes i'm a gamer...no I won't sleep with you."

wbrandel
03-20-2010, 11:40 AM
Don't make me roll for initiative

<picture of dice and below it> Pick your weapon

Patience hell, I'm gonna go kill something

traesin
03-20-2010, 12:26 PM
don't piss me off. I'm close to leveling and you look like exp.

Malruhn
03-23-2010, 12:19 AM
"Yes i'm a gamer...no I won't sleep with you."
This weekend I was at a local gaming store for the D&D day - and a VERY attractive woman with HUGE tracts of land was wearing that exact comment on a very tight t-shirt.

She got away with MURDER at the table because all the guys were staring at her jiggly bits.

She and I hit it off and I may have found a gaming buddy.

It pays to be married and faithful every once in a while!!! I can notice the goods, but since I know I wouldn't touch 'em even if I had the chance to, I'm safe territory.

Besides, I was the one that could tell her what color her eyes were... her left is crap-brown, her right is crap-brown with a hint of crap-hazel.

traesin
03-23-2010, 02:36 AM
LOL! I saw that saying and loved it. I've been lucky, but I'm sure there are other female gamers that run into that alot.

kirksmithicus
03-30-2010, 01:09 AM
My +5 Flaming weapon makes Liberace look straight.

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

or maybe Liberace is my +5 Flaming weapon.

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

Rangers do it twice as often.

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

Clerics do it for a higher purpose.

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

Drow do it in the dark if they can.

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

Aboleth Slime Mages get me all wet.

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

Beware the green jello!

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

I'm so bad a$$ I'm a +5 LA.

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Stick around for some ongoing psychic damage.

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

Save ends. Now go away.

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

My other purse is a bag of holding.

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

It's not my bag of holding, I'm just carrying it for my wife.

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

What's your charisma?

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Butt crack, Brutal 11's.

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

I just Flumphed.

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

Save vs. Stupidity

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

Beholders like to watch.

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

Yes that is a halfling in my pocket.

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

All I could afford was Tensor's pin on disk.

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

I'm a free action.

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

Awful Good. or maybe Awful Bad.

---------- Post added Tuesday 03-30-2010 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was Monday 03-29-2010 at 11:59 PM ----------

Npc

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

10hd

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

+5 Screaming....

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Aura of Funk; Burst 5.

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Bathing is for NPC's.

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Who wants to see my 10ft. pole?

traesin
03-30-2010, 03:00 AM
it's all fun and games till someone loses an eye. Then it's a critical hit.