PDA

View Full Version : Pray for Dawn

AzgrymnThePale
03-17-2010, 05:53 AM
Hello all! Rogue here letting those that might be interested know that I will be forming a new crew to play Chaos 6010 A.D. online and locally. I'm also promoting the soon to be released, Arcanum Syndicate's very first module. The module is called Pray for Dawn. A post apocalyptic/ survival/ horror campaign that might just scare the hell out of you! Either that or totally disturb you to the point of keeping a weapon on you at all times, just in case you happen upon the Violater some day. The module is over a hundred pages of complete descriptions about the necropolis and every room and creature that stands within the wicked ruins.

I will be forming Gamma Crew, which will be assembled on the Chaos 6010 A.D. website. Gamma crew will run off of the website on a VTT (virtual tabletop) where you can play online using text chat on the ScreenMonkey VTT application. You do not need to download anything to play except maybe the character packet which can be found in the downloads area of the site. There are also a few free chapters that can be used to create a character from scratch, or you can choose one of the premade characters. There is also a program called the Chaos Character Creator which may be downloaded and used to make a character from scratch quite quickly. It's only a beta version as of now but is a great tool to help you learn to make a character with ease. The program does not however, print the character packet for you. Yet you can simply jot down all the information with red text right onto a blank packet. There are 20 different character classes and 20 different primary alien races to choose from. Too many some say? Get over it, the game spans the width of the universe, of course there are gonna be a great deal of alien races to choose from!

Anyway you can contact me at azgrymnthepale@yahoo.com (azgrymnthepale@yahoo.com) or http://www.chaos6010.com (http://www.chaos6010.com/) if you are down to try out the game. I do believe you will not be dissapointed in the system. So join the crew and take over the f!@#in' galaxy!

-Rogue