PDA

View Full Version : Risen From the Ashes

Misunderstand
03-16-2010, 08:23 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, This is a pseudo LARP/Table top game that is currently and will always be looking for new players.

We meet every other Friday and have fun. We start at 7 or 8pm and normally run to midnight but have run later some times to complete a vital scene.

The campaign is set in the Seven Cities in modern day. The Gangrel have left the cam in this game. It is a Camerilla run domain.

Available Clans for play are the basic ones, Brujah, Catiff, Gangrel, Malkavains, Nosferatu, Toreador, Tremere, Ventrue.

That is it nothing With Anti in front of it, none of the R&U clans. At this moment they are not available for play. Also starting as a Tremere is not recommended.

Those that fine that they wish to play please contact me and we will discuss character creation.

Marley117
03-18-2010, 12:03 AM
Just thought i'd post my 2 cents. The game is run in person, but also online. There is a board section that is important, and many scenes take place there or over chat.

The game is run by two ST's who are very talented. They give the players plenty of plots and such to toss around, while really leaving the game open. You can be as involved or reclusive as you like, but trust me, it is more fun to be involved.

The game is great, and is a lot of fun. If you live in the area, I would highly recommend it. Even if you've never played Vampire the Masquerade before, it isn't hard to pick up. Just stop in. Shoot an email. Something, and we'll get you set up.