PDA

View Full Version : New Blood (D&D 3.5e)

minep
03-13-2010, 09:28 PM
Looking for 1 or 2 more player(s) for an existing weekly Forgotten Realms 3.5 campaign. Currently the game has only had 3 sessions. Most of us are a group of online friends that have known each other for 3+ years and are fairly new to P&P style games, although we have a few "veterans" as well.

Both new and experienced players are welcome to join as long as they are familiar with the concept of role-playing.

We start at 6PM PST on either Friday or Saturday of every week and usually play past midnight. I usually post which day it will be at least 3 days in advance, but it is important to us that you are reliably available on both of these days.

Ventrilo with a working microphone is a must, as it is our primary form of communication.

Expect college-level maturity and gamer lingo. Therefore, you must be okay with profanity, dirty jokes, adult content, etc. It would also help if you are familiar with such a setting.

If interested, please post here or send me a PM.

keeperofjunk
03-14-2010, 08:33 PM
I might be interested.

kurtthedm
03-16-2010, 04:46 PM
As might I.

xak
03-16-2010, 10:15 PM
I would be interested, just got a decent mic too.

Nat_20
03-23-2010, 01:16 AM
i always wanted to play the realms but haven't gotten a chance to, any open spots!?!?!?

HaMiDgEaBeE
03-25-2010, 08:58 PM
I doubt you are still looking for another player for this but I would be interested. I've never used game table but definitely willing to learn. Let me know, Thanks. A PM on here would be the easiest way to reach me.