PDA

View Full Version : New KingMaker Adventure Path - Free Player's Guide PDF

WhiteTiger
03-12-2010, 07:15 PM
The New Adventure Path from Paizo is out.

There is a free pdf for the Player's.

http://paizo.com/pathfinder/adventurePath/kingmaker/v5748btpy8dqh

You don't even have to check it out.

It seems to be pretty cool since the group will be able to
establish their own kingdom and there are supposed to be rules as to
how to do it within the adventure path.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
03-12-2010, 07:47 PM
Forwarded to a friend. Thanks for the 411, WhiteTiger.

Slipstream
03-13-2010, 07:03 AM
Yeah, that adventure path does look really intriguing. I think I should probably download the core book. Because of my ignorance, I did not pick up the hard back back at Gen Con. Oh what a site it was to see such a wall of tomes on sale there.

Koushiro
07-02-2010, 01:03 PM
Our Kingmaker Game is going very well and we've got another long session coming up over the holiday weekend. We're having a blast exploring the countryside and dealing with the problems out on the edges of what most people would call civilization. Now we have to deal with the bandits that have been getting a choke hold on the area, hopefully without too many deaths.

Who knows what may happen after that?

Honestly though, this is what I've been wanting to do in a campaign since 2nd edition AD&D and reading all the rules about 9th level and strongholds and the like. Settle nicely into a role playing wargame.

Skunkape
07-06-2010, 07:58 AM
We'll be starting that campaign with our group hopefully by the end of July. I'll let everyone know how it goes once we get started.

Koushiro
07-06-2010, 02:47 PM
It's a blast, you'll have a great time! Our DM says it's even amazingly fun to run too. :)