PDA

View Full Version : 3.5e D&D in Allen, Texas

dkoehne
03-10-2010, 07:46 PM
We are looking to find 1-2 players for an existing campaign. We have been an established group for 5+ years and typically play in Allen on Friday nights, usually from 6pm to past midnight. We are all in our 30's, established in our careers, and although we are all long-time gamers, we live "normal" lives ;-).

We have lost a few players over the past year - one is moving to the west coast, another is caught up with work, and a third is a friend of one of the guys leaving so he is most likely going to back out. We are looking for probably 2 players who are fun, intelligent, and reliable. A sense of humor is a must.

We play on Friday nights, twice a month, and the DM is very good and runs his own campaign (although currently we are in the middle of running a few 3.5 modules). We've always been a diverse group of friends who spend time just being guys as well as playing some serious D&D. We have dabbled in D&D 4.0 and occasionally play other games for a night.

If you have an interest or would like to talk more, just buzz me back here or call me at 214.886.0093. We are looking to start up the campaign again in the next month or so.

Thanks - Douglas

LCMS
03-12-2010, 12:27 PM
I'm interested. Is the spot still available? PM me please with more info. Thanks.

dkoehne
03-12-2010, 06:47 PM
Hey there to anyone who might be interested,

We are actually getting together tonight (Friday, March 12) to go over a few things in the game in preparation for starting things up. If you are free and read this, give me a call at 214.886.0093 and we can discuss with all of us there.

Thanks!
Douglas

Dragonsaver
04-02-2010, 01:06 PM
I'm interested in joining a group and I live in Allen.

The number is 972 390 0247.

Tony

chaz72
06-16-2010, 03:56 PM
I was wondering if yall were still running a campaign in the Allen area and if you would like a new player,or if you knew of anyone in the area who might be running one or starting one soon.Thanks