PDA

View Full Version : Onward to adventure!

The Magic King
03-09-2010, 12:52 PM
So I am an "Adventurer" on the forums now what grand quest shall I set upon?

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
03-09-2010, 02:55 PM
To take the #1 spot for gamer-ralated thread/polls initiated. I'm at about 50% for mine, of over 200 total initiated. I challege you to best the Great Almighty Arch Lich Thoth-Amon on this one... though in truth, not even i am #1. Damn the Gods! <Thoth waves fist in air with vehemence towards a particular God>

What will be your prize? Respect, but only for about a minute or so. Anyway, glad to have you as a fellow member here on pnpg. I hope to participate in many more of your initiated threads.

Sascha
03-09-2010, 05:12 PM
I challege you to best the Great Almighty Arch Lich Thoth-Amon on this one... though in truth, not even i am #1. Damn the Gods! <Thoth waves fist in air with vehemence towards a particular God>
Surveyus, Lord of Public Opinion, frowns at your attempts to steal His clipboard and pen. Please rate how angry this makes you:

Not Angry Somewhat Angry Moderately Angry Very Angry

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
03-09-2010, 05:17 PM
Keep going, you haven't even begun to come close to describe Thoth's capability to hate. Thoth works a mighty spell. The War of the Threads has begun!

Too LOTR'y?

The Magic King
03-10-2010, 10:37 AM
This "quest" of yours sounds more chore like. Sort of like WOW quests, and I want none of that. I demand better, try again necromancer!

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
03-10-2010, 10:40 AM
This "quest" of yours sounds more chore like. Sort of like WOW quests, and I want none of that. I demand better, try again necromancer!
How can doing what you love be a chore? That's like saying initiating conversations on your favorite subject/s is a chore. Blasphemer!

The Magic King
03-10-2010, 10:47 AM
Well, I am nothing if not iconoclastic. Rather an ironic statement coming from one who seeks to evade death, which is part of the grand designs of the gods. The ball is once again in your court undeath king.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
03-10-2010, 10:51 AM
Death is part of life, not undead; therefore, i am avoiding nothing.

The Magic King
03-10-2010, 11:20 AM
Undeath is avoiding a natural end e.g. death, by substituting it for an unnatural state, in this case undeath. You are avoiding the natural laws and placing yourself in an altered state beyond the natural cycle.

cplmac
03-10-2010, 02:08 PM
Hmm, the battle hardened dwarf sits at the bar with a huge battle axe that is covered in dwarven runes on his side. He watches with interest, the conversation at a nearby table between the Arch Lich and a younger mage, while enjoying a large mug of the local brew master. Wonders as to which one of them will make the first move, or mistake, whichever it may be the case.

traesin
03-11-2010, 02:58 AM
Near the dwarf sits a half-elf with a slightly amused look on her face and a sword on her hip. She raises a glass of ale towards the dwarf and nods. Then turns back to the conversation.

The Magic King
03-11-2010, 11:39 AM
Hmm, the battle hardened dwarf sits at the bar with a huge battle axe that is covered in dwarven runes on his side. He watches with interest, the conversation at a nearby table between the Arch Lich and a younger mage, while enjoying a large mug of the local brew master. Wonders as to which one of them will make the first move, or mistake, whichever it may be the case.

Nice guess placing me as a mage. The first mistake has already been made by the loser of this debate.

cplmac
03-12-2010, 03:42 PM
The dwarf acknowledges the lady half-elf with a nod of his head and a raise of his drink mug. "I wonder if the young mage knows who he debates with? I would think twice before going up against the Arch-Lich, even if I were to be holding Moradin's War Hammer. Oh yes, my axe would be able to hit, but it is not a match for a creature that has been touched by the gods."

traesin
03-12-2010, 05:41 PM
The half-elf smiles a bit. "Ah yes. I wouldn't try my luck in any department against that one, unless I was trying to bed him. I think even my patron Io would think twice."

The Magic King
03-13-2010, 01:21 PM
The half-elf smiles a bit. "Ah yes. I wouldn't try my luck in any department against that one, unless I was trying to bed him. I think even my patron Io would think twice."

Well I suppose bedding a lich is one way to get "boned".