PDA

View Full Version : What would you do-oo-oo for super powers?

The Magic King
03-09-2010, 01:47 PM
Much like the quest for the proverbial Klondike Bar. What would you do for super powers?

Would you commit unspeakable acts of outrageous villainy? For example, would you commit mass murder?

Well let us see how the community responds, and remember honesty is a virtue.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
03-09-2010, 03:57 PM
Depends on the superpowers. Give me teleport, immortality, and eternal youth, then i would be an extreme danger to anyone wishing to take it away from me.

traesin
03-09-2010, 04:00 PM
in reality, No thanks. I have enough issues in my life to add super powers. The mess that would come with it would be just to much. Of course if they were thrust upon me without a choice, I would steo up to the challenge. I'm not one to back down from a challage.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
03-09-2010, 04:02 PM
How 'bout a super power to elimininate all issues from your life, traesin. You gotta admit, it's tempting.

traesin
03-09-2010, 04:07 PM
Not really. issues are what make my life unique. I always rise to the new challenge. My life is never boring. Frustrating at times, but not boring. Not all the issuses in my life are mine either. I take on other peoples challenges when they seem stuck, and give a helping hand. The only thing i would like is to have a bit more money. Being flat broke All the time really sucks.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
03-09-2010, 04:11 PM
Well, i have a superhero...okay, superantihero, cure for your troubles, ...to be shared at a later date. :eek:

The Magic King
03-10-2010, 12:30 PM
I actually meant what is the worst thing that you would do to procure said powers. Such as, would you murder and eat children, how far would you go for power in other words?

cigamnogard
03-10-2010, 08:36 PM
I would not pay any price. I don't want super powers. However, I am glad to see that I am not alone in that view. Moreover, I do believe that some people would pay any price to have super powers - I am just not one of those.

The Magic King
03-11-2010, 12:14 PM
Interesting. Why precisely wouldn't you wish for said powers?

cigamnogard
03-11-2010, 06:27 PM
What would you do with them? Now think long and hard - think about all the possible ramifications and problems you would now have to deal with now that you have said powers.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
03-11-2010, 07:58 PM
Thoth has no time for doom and gloom.

cigamnogard
03-11-2010, 08:40 PM
Fair enough - what about your family/loved ones then?

The Magic King
03-13-2010, 02:46 PM
Nothing, if they couldn't adapt so be it.

Sounds callous, but really if they care for me so much shouldn't they want me to be successful beyond their wildest imaginations?

Not to mention the change said powers could bring to reality. Really, with amazing power I could do away with all the iniquities before me. Is it not far more selfish wish for all to stay as it has been, to let stagnation set into the very soul!

I am a creature which craves change, there is nothing more beautiful than chaos unbridled.

P.S. On the subject of "love", I have never experienced this emotion as everyone seems to define it. I don't believe I have seen others experience it either. Now, this does not mean I don't believe it is possible, I simply believe it must be rare.

cigamnogard
03-15-2010, 07:59 PM
Actually that is not really what I meant. How would you feel about people using them to get to you or how would you feel about them using you?