PDA

View Full Version : Dwarf Fighter level 2 : wich feat to take... so many...

Kronic007
03-06-2010, 04:04 PM
I started a campaign 3 weeks ago and I want suggestion and advices on what feats I should choose next for my dwarf fighter level 2. (with stats 17-15-19-13-11-10 : i was lucky with the rolled dice :) )

He already have power attack and cleave.

What should I pick next ?

I was thinking weapon focus.

Or shield specialization -- > improved shield bash -- > agile shield fighter

Any opinion ?

The Magic King
03-09-2010, 09:57 AM
Pick what you think matches your character the most. Resist the urge to munchkin, for that is a path of never ending pursuit. To be perfect is to be very bored.

Zugh
03-09-2010, 10:02 AM
I'm going to have to agree with Magic King. It all depends on what you use for equiptment, and what your character is based for (Meele, Ranged, ect.). I would suggest at least one Toughness, cuz Hp is always good, and, if I were you, Weapon Focus (Dwarven Waraxe). And, yeah, more Toughness

The Magic King
03-09-2010, 10:21 AM
NEVER take toughness! Buy health potions before you do that.

cigamnogard
03-16-2010, 07:55 PM
I don't know improved toughness is a good one. But as a second level fighter not really one of my first choices. So, what weapons does your charcter have - what kind of campaign are you in - will you be mulitclassing?

cpljarhead
03-16-2010, 08:01 PM
i'm inclined to say that you need to look forward in your characters development and a prestige class that would interest you and then persue the feats that it requires.