PDA

View Full Version : D20 Past

Dixon_West
03-05-2010, 04:13 PM
So who else likes this? I mean seriously, it's like a pulpy awesome, pirate awesome, and old horror movie awesome. But what other campaigns have people done?

rabkala
03-13-2010, 10:15 PM
I tried a Zombie's ate my neighbors type of campy adventure and used D20 past and modern.
It ended in a tpk after three weekends.
I always wanted to try an old Charlie Chan like adventure I worked on making. Set after WWI with all sorts of intrigue, mystery, and strange cultural bias/misunderstanding. It never got off the ground.

Codex_of_Wisdom
07-19-2010, 10:29 PM
I'm currently running a pulp-style '30's game based off of the computer game "Crimson Skies." My players are loving it, though it's annoying how few rules there are for air combat. But I basically took every James Bond and pulp cliche and put it in there. I have Gangsters, Nazis, Communists, airplanes, nuclear bombs. Soon I'll even have mummies ;) It's a fun setting, in my opinion.

Dytrrnikl
07-20-2010, 12:23 PM
Well, if you don't mind doing just a little work you could always port over and modify the rules for Starship combat from the Star Wars Saga system.

Codex_of_Wisdom
07-21-2010, 10:23 AM
Yeah I thought about that, but it was too simplified for my liking, so I took the vehicle combat and made a few modifications for 3D usage. It didn't turn out too badly.

Ronin
07-24-2010, 12:59 AM
All Flesh Must Be Eaten has some great source books or "dead worlds" based in some pretty sweet campaign settings anything from feudal japan to ww1 and ww2 check out their site.