PDA

View Full Version : Shattered Minds Tell Only Lies

Puppet Master
03-02-2010, 11:10 PM
"It had been your job to defend them, even into death. But now their very secrets, the secrets you swore to keep for all times, have betrayed you..."

Murder, Lies, Deceit and the darkest reaches of the sentient mind will all be laid out before you in this campaign. Horror has always been one of my favorite settings and probably always will be.

We are a small group of college students and are looking for players to join our starting campaign. We are currently using Pathfinder "3.7" rules and have all materials required to play. We plan on playing in Bloomsburg and are hoping to play weekly. We would like to keep our group in an age range of 18 - 26; I personally don't want to exclude any fellow gamer, but for the sake of group comfort we've decided to put this into effect. Message me for further details.

rarcher25
03-03-2010, 07:54 AM
on what days are you looking to play and if on a weekend can you give me the general week they fall on? so i can see if i have off of work those weekends? also what setting are you using for the horror?

Puppet Master
03-03-2010, 01:49 PM
We are looking to play on one day Friday- Sunday. With our most recent group we generally played from Noon until around 9pm or later. Realizing that not all of our players will be localized, we can discuss days and amount of time each session will last. However, we like our sessions to last for at least 6 hours or longer. As I have mentioned, we are aiming to play once a week. Though we could possibly settle for once every two weeks if need be.

As for the setting, it's a setting of my own. We are just recently moving from 3.5 to Pathfinder ("3.7"), so we are still working out some of the minor kinks. Everyone is starving to play, so I merely agreed to dust off some of my older ideas and put them into the works for a campaign until we can find a full-time DM. I'm growing weary of ruling the universe in my ripe old age of twenty-three. Hahahahhahaa.

Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions. =)

rarcher25
03-04-2010, 10:25 AM
lol ripe old age of 23 try 25 THATS old :P anyhow i work every other week on the weekend but if it fell on weekends sat/sun that i had off i'd be willing to play you guys aint to far from me travel wise least for me, and as for length fo time thats fine too

so yeah i'm interested! when did you plan on your next rp? I work this weekend but got next off

Puppet Master
03-04-2010, 07:59 PM
We are starting our campaign Saturday, but we are more than willing to catch lunch or something with you during the week to get introduced and we can discuss it further if you'd like.

Also, we are hoping to find a dedicated GM/DM for whatever setting; just something to keep in mind if that would interest you. But it sounds grand. We would just prefer meeting someone prior to having them over for an actual gaming session. I'm sure you understand. PM me if you'd like and we can discuss it further. ^_^

rarcher25
03-05-2010, 08:58 AM
i understand completely :) i have to get my car into the shop for repairs for the early part of next week i should hopefully have it back by thurdsy though i'll keep you updated on that and if it is we can set something up for then?

Puppet Master
03-05-2010, 11:16 AM
Sounds great! Keep me posted until then! ^_^
--- Merged from Double Post ---
Also, if everything works out, though we are starting tonight/tomorrow I can always introduce you into the current campaign as a player. I do not foresee the party getting beyond level 1 if even into level 2. It's going to depend on how they react to the situation they awaken into.

Stethoscope Nunchucks
06-29-2015, 06:08 PM
So, given that this thread is 5 years old... doubt anything is active. But if so, new to the area looking for a group to join up with. Please drop me a line.