PDA

View Full Version : Mythic Earth

Crom on his Mountain
02-28-2010, 08:29 PM
A small group of RPers is looking to start a new campaign in a couple of weeks. I will be running this campaign, but we will also run other campaigns under the control of other DMs because everyone deserves a chance to play.

My campaign will be in Mythic Earth, which is Earth except magic is real. This will be using the E6 system, which is DND 3.5 up until level 6 after which you advance your characters through feats instead of levels. This creates more believable characters like you would read about in novels instead of the anime-style super-sayan characters you end up with in 3.5.

Other campaigns will not be using these rules. The campaign we're playing right now (which will be ending in a couple weeks, though we may return to it) uses the standard 3.5 rules in a semi-Caribbean world.

We currently play in a dorm room on the ASU campus but if we grow we may have to change venues, perhaps to Pop Culture Paradise.

5Gorillas
03-10-2010, 09:50 AM
my trouble is I have not played the 3.5 system. other then that it would be great to jump into a game.

Crom on his Mountain
03-11-2010, 10:45 AM
That's not a problem, it's a real easy system to get the hang of. We're playing a game this weekend, if you're interested shoot me a line at steven.woyach@gmail.com.

5Gorillas
03-11-2010, 10:11 PM
what time do you play. i get off from work a 2 in the afternoon.

Crom on his Mountain
03-13-2010, 02:11 AM
Unfortunately we start at 10 am.

gorteck
03-13-2010, 02:22 AM
Umm would you consider adding a player over Skype?