PDA

View Full Version : D&D 3.5e~ Army of Celestials

Kenn
02-25-2010, 03:20 PM
This is my first online D&D 3.5e Campaign, and it is based off from a homebrew world that I created called Celestadon. Days we meet is variable, thats why I picked everyday of the week, because I'm looking for the most available time for everyone. Soon as we get characters rolled up and 3-5 players ready to join, we'll get started. Also if you want to email me a copy of your character sheet it would be greatly appreciated. My email is: kenntheconverse@gmail.com
--- Merged from Double Post ---
Also all characters that are being rolled up must be races with no level adjustment up to a level adjustment of +1. And if you choose a race I don't know about, send me the statistics via email or on here so that I can get an idea of what it is and approve of it. All characters start at level 1.

TheSeattleKid
03-12-2010, 03:48 PM
Hello, sir!

My roommate and I have been looking for a group for 3.5 online and we would be willing to join your group. We are both experienced players who know the rules of 3.5 and mechanics very well. However, neither of us have played online before. We live in Oregon and go to school during the week, but evenings are perfectly fine with us, around 7-11 or 12 or so. Additionally some weekends could work as well.

Hope to hear back soon,
-Seattle

istoaufrien
03-13-2010, 11:59 AM
I have also been looking for an online game, due to my 5 month old child.

Only problem i can forsee is the game time, due to the fact i live on the east coast.

But I am a seasoned DnD player, and i have several characters i have been wanting to play... including a psion or two. If you can send me a message that would be great :)

Kaine
03-13-2010, 02:55 PM
I'm also quite interested in the game.

keeperofjunk
03-14-2010, 09:35 PM
I might be interested

parirastu
03-16-2010, 01:16 AM
I am very interested in playing it is my first time playing online but I hope it wont be much different.