PDA

View Full Version : Senshi's Pathfinder Adventures

Senshi_shinri_teki
02-22-2010, 10:30 PM
Looking for 3-4 players for a Pathfinder campaign/adventure path in the Reno/Sparks area. The campaign will be set in the Pathfinder Chronicles' Inner Sea region. I run campaigns that focus on adventure, characters and story development. This is NOT a hack and slash campaign. Games will be scheduled with the availability of the players. I prefer the Pathfinder RPG system but if enough players are interested I could run a D&D 3.5/4.0 campaign instead.

fronan
02-22-2010, 10:37 PM
i can play if is during the week any of the editions you mentionedsound good to me ya i wanna play a mage or a rogue/fighter that specializes in reach weapons

Senshi_shinri_teki
02-22-2010, 10:47 PM
i can play if is during the week any of the editions you mentionedsound good to me ya i wanna play a mage or a rogue/fighter that specializes in reach weapons

In looking at your profile, it seems you are looking for an online game which this is not.

Rainsinger
08-03-2011, 09:31 PM
Any chance you're still looking at putting a game together? I DM a game on Saturdays, but I'd love to get in on playing some Pathfinder during the week.