PDA

View Full Version : Inceptum Terminus: Chronicles of the New Confederation Important News

Richard Littles
02-22-2010, 12:11 PM
Howdy folks,

I'm pleased to announce that after 1 year of steady writing, and 17 years of being in development, that Inceptum Terminus: Chronicles of the New Confederation has been sent to the editor this morning. I hope to have the edited version back within a few weeks and finalize it for layouts.

Over the past month, I have been reviewing the preliminary artwork that is going into the book and the logo. I'm excited at the work that Brett Barkley is doing and he's capturing the essence and feel of the setting perfectly. I'm very impressed with his art and I don't think there is a better artist out there for the style that we were looking for.

The finalized contents of the book are as follows:

8 Chapters that are filled to the brim with goodies.
19 new profession templates.
5 magick templates and a completely new magick system that is based upon real world religions.
Over 100 pieces of gear that includes cybernetics, consumables, drugs, weapons, and armor.
16 new vehicles split between military and civilian models.
Dozens of vehicle weapons and equipment to customize the vehicles with
3 vehicle computers, 3 laptops, 3 desktops, and 3 mainframe computers that can be customized.
Rules for netrunning and the description of the 10 different cyberspace networks.
9 NPC soldiers of various ranks from the Regular, Covert Operations, and Special Forces branches of the militaries.
62 ready to play characters or to be used by GMs as NPCs in their campaigns that make up the 10 superhero teams.

I would like to thank all the playtesters that were in my game or ran games of their own. I would like to thank my co-author for his invaluable assistance in building the world and writing up the history. :)

Have Fun Playing,
Rich

TaiRei
02-23-2010, 07:03 AM
Congratulations on your success! I can't want to get my grubby paws on your ruleset :laugh:

Banshee
02-24-2010, 02:01 AM
Hey congratulations! Best wishes for success for all your hard work!! :D

Richard Littles
02-24-2010, 01:52 PM
Thank ya, it's been a long process, but well worth it. :)

Burrito Boy
02-24-2010, 05:14 PM
Woohoo! This calls for a little DS 9000 action! :rockon: