PDA

View Full Version : Bryn Mawr

Dra8er
02-20-2010, 11:48 AM
Starting a new 4th Ed. D&D Dungeon Crawl Styled Campaign

http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad195/SavageSorcery/dice1.jpg

And so they came, brave young souls lured by the desire for fame and fortune and perhaps something more.
They came, directed by colorful invitations to join the “Delvers Guild”.
They came with the clothes on their backs and just a few gold in their pockets, little more.
Will these small flowers someday blossom?
Will they succeed in a career more lucrative and more dangerous than any other?
We shall keep a close eye on your enterprise, old friend.
Hopefully, they will not make the same mistakes we did.The Classic Dungeon Crawl Re-envisioned.

http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad195/SavageSorcery/dc.jpg

Explore this ancient Dwarven Citadel riddled with legendary beasts and untold treasures.“This Dungeon Delve is designed for countless exciting nights of dungeoneering & monster-slaying.”Each level has been crafted for a few hours of game-play.The delves should allow players to advance from 1st all the way to EPIC levels. It features dozens of iconic monsters for the heroes to battle.

Even though these delves are primarily “one-shot adventures”, they are woven into an epic campaign.

"The Citadel of Bryn Mawr is an ancient dwarven fortress. It’s name loosely translates into “Big Hill.” It has stood atop BlackStone Mountain for countless ages. It was constructed by the eld BloodStone dwarves eons ago. A once mighty race of dwarves, this was the last shard of that once mighty dwarven kingdom. The BloodStone dwarves abandoned Bryn Mawr almost a century ago, it is unknown why they left. All that is known is that they left untold riches behind. Few have ventured into its bowels since, even fewer have returned…
The Citadel itself consists of a massive fortified fortress atop a soaring mountain some thirty thousand feet high that straddles the BlackStone Valley Corridor leading to the wild frozen north.
Bryn Mawr provides surface access to miles and miles of defensive granite corridors, tunnels, and hallways that wind their way under the EverFrost Mountains and deep into the heart of the realms. The fortress atop mount BlackStone is only the small surface part of an underground, dwarven hold known as The Throne Holds and the UnGuard mines. The Citadel existed to provide a secure connection with the world above and to keep the smoke, noise, and stench of metalwork out of the dwarven homes. Miles upon miles of chambers, passages, and suites have been carved out of solid granite."

Sneak Peek – http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/brynmawr

We are all set to kick this off Saturday March 6th @ 2PM.
If you live in central New York (Syracuse, Ithaca, Rochester) we’ve still got a seat or two available.

We like to have fun & not take ourselves too seriously, its about creating a story together & sharing a fun enjoyable experience!!!

Interested? Send me an email dra8er@gmail.com

Dra8er
04-13-2010, 08:49 PM
Still have a seat available, we are only on our 3rd session, plenty of time to join.

GozerTC
04-18-2010, 02:44 AM
Okay I've seen Obsidion Portal but I have no idea if that's just an online information station for real life games or a way to play games online. Care to elaborate? If online I'd be interested if it's not a "Live" online session. Since I'm at work during your game time.

Dra8er
04-18-2010, 08:08 AM
Sorry, Its face to face, table top gaming. Pictures from our first session are included in the adventure log.

GozerTC
04-18-2010, 08:56 PM
Ah cool. Thanks!

Dra8er
05-01-2010, 04:17 PM
Still have 2 seats available for this campaign. If you live in Central New York you ought to check us out!!!! Not to mention I feed ya every game!!!

Dra8er
05-09-2010, 08:31 AM
We are the featured campaign for the month of May over @ Obsidian Portal (http://www.obsidianportal.com) Check us out!

JDNIGHT
05-13-2010, 11:09 AM
Your spread on OP looks great. I am interested in playing. Is there still room?