PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars SAGA edition: Rebellion era

Rassilon
02-17-2010, 04:06 PM
First, I am posting this for our GM who is currently on a break. :)

Our previous Star Wars campaign ended in January and was set in the Phantom Menace era. When our group starts up again we will be moving to the Rebellion era.

We currently have a GM and two dedicated players, 2 others still needing to confirm and one floater. We are looking to fill two slots.

We will be starting on March 13th, 2010 and follow with the second Saturday of every month from 10am to 4pm. You must be able and willing to commit to this. We had issues in our last campaign with key/needed players not showing up regularly.

After we settle into the new campaign and group we hope to extend our playing time to two Saturday's a month (2nd and 4th) but would probably still only require attendance to one. GM is considering an XP based incentive system to encourage players attendance or at the very least giving proper notification if players are not able to attend.

Adults 21 + and no kids.

No smoking.

No weapons.

Would prefer that you are a Star Wars fan and are willing to purchase (if you don't already own) the players guide.

We also use miniatures for combat situations. :)

If you are interested or have any other questions feel free to contact me.

Adrian

Keoki
02-18-2010, 03:40 PM
Hi,

I'd love to play Star Wars. Please count me in.

Keoki
keokiyoung@gmail.com
253-459-3400

Rassilon
02-18-2010, 06:52 PM
Keoki, I sent you a PM and an e-mail. :)

canadiansatan
02-20-2010, 10:20 PM
An absolute I'd love to from me. My whole group is now either pregnant or just had kids and has all but disbanded. My wife is finishing up her college classes, so she's not up for any gaming either.

I have quite a few of the Saga books and a few handfulls of minis. I would prefer a game where characters progress at a reasonable pace. I'm not expecting to take on a Jedi master by the summer but I do like it when my character gets new abilities.

I teach middle school so life is buisy during the week, but I keep my weekends clear.

Let me know how we shall proceed.

-Jeff