PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder-Rise of the Rune lords

malhavoc
02-16-2010, 10:02 AM
Something is amiss in Sandpoint People are disappearing I need hardy adventures to travel there and find out what is going on and if they can help the people.

Prospective player will make 1st level character using the Pathfinder Core Rulebook. I am looking for players that are consistent and ready to give the Pathfinder book a test drive.

Azhrei
02-17-2010, 07:38 PM
I'm already involved in a PF game or I'd be interested in this one.

Be aware that there are nit-picky details to PF just like there are for 3.5E. Yes, they streamlined some things and other things are just different (without necessarily feeling streamlined sometimes!). Overall, my Crimson Throne AP has been playing PF since Sept '08 when the Beta came out. We converted to PF Final shortly after the PRD came online (http://paizo.com/pathfinder/prd/, I think).

My Tuesday night game is played over the 'net using MapTool (see http://rptools.net/ if you haven't heard of it) although my previous Sunday campaign, Return to the ToEE, also used MapTool for my face-to-face game. It was great to have a projector to display the map and MapTool's unlimited map size meant you could scroll across a very large map, if desired. We eventually eliminated the projector and each player brought a laptop and we had a MapTool LAN party instead. That way each player gets to see only what their PC would see -- helps with the realism aspect. :)

Anyway, have fun with PF!

fronan
02-26-2010, 06:29 PM
well i can play weekday evenings message back if you figure out a time

EvilQAGuy
03-24-2010, 03:39 PM
Hi malhavoc!

Has anyone stepped up to defend the people of Sandpoint yet? Pathfinder is new to me but it looks interesting. I'd be cool with playing during the evenings, either weekdays or weekends.

malhavoc
03-25-2010, 08:28 PM
Nope I still trying to find heros to help defend Sandpointe. If you are such a hero we meet Fridays at 8 pm. If you need more information please email me at solientious@hotmail.com