PDA

View Full Version : Searching for games...

Drumjab
02-08-2010, 10:27 AM
I've played multiple pnp games for just under a decade now. I'm wondering if anyone is looking for another player to join. I have a good group of long time friends that I've played with, but they can never settle on one campaign. Between people wanting to DM, join or play different games, We've never had a campaign lasting more than four sessions. For me, that is a whip.

I'm looking for a long term game that is 50/50 to 75/25 on RP/Combat, respectively. I'm the type that enjoys the story, not how much damage I can do in one round.

Right now I'm really enjoying Pathfinder, but I wouldn't mind a 3.5 game or perhaps something else. I'd really like to try Star Wars or LotR. If I am lucky enough to join a game that is already in progress, I'm more than willing to work with the GM and players in order to fit into the group accordingly. I'm picky when it comes to the longevity and story of the game, not class/character archetypes.

My roommate is also willing to join a game. If anyone has something going on Monday or Tuesday, his days off, we would love to join in on the fun. Just send me a message here or email me at Myth.Jab@gmail.com

I would like to get into a pbp online game as well.

Thanks and good gaming.

Arkhemedes
02-08-2010, 11:52 AM
Hey now, what's this about never having a campaign lasting for more than four sessions? You guys have been with me that for long and you know we're not about to end anytime soon. But I know what you mean. :biggrin:

And as I've said, you're welcome to join my pbp. Just say the word. ;)

Drumjab
02-08-2010, 01:17 PM
Ha! Apologies bud. The "group of friends" thing was the guys I played with before joining you and the others. You know I enjoy our Sunday game (well, except when I roll my d20 :confused:). You have no idea how thirsty I was for a tall glass of good gaming. The roomie and I are just looking for another game on the days he is off.

I'll look up your pbp and start reading on it. If you have any ideas on what you need/want for the game, send me a message.