PDA

View Full Version : Exp. Player LFG any System

Tim Proctor
02-04-2010, 11:45 AM
Hiya all, I'm a noob to the Forum but not to Role Playing. I've been playing RPGs for over 20 years everything from D&D, Gurps, Rifts, Star Wars, Homebrewed Systems, etc.

I'm looking for a PbP game, I've done PbP once before on another website and liked it, unfortunatley the website went down :( and I was left without a Game.

I prefer D&D only because I have all the books for 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, and 4th.

You can check out my profile for info on who I am an, if you want.

Arkhemedes
02-04-2010, 01:33 PM
I run a Ravenloft pbp and I'm a player in two others in the Forgotten Realms. We're always looking for new players. Check out the groups in my profile to see if any of them interest you.

Tim Proctor
02-04-2010, 01:36 PM
Thanks for the Response the 'Dead of the Night' and 'Land of Rashmen' both sounds interesting how is it that I go about joining them?

Arkhemedes
02-04-2010, 01:44 PM
As for mine, Dead of the Night, take a look at the rules thread, particularly post #2, which has most of the info you need to make a character. It's a Pathfinder game (a.k.a. D&D 3.75). I'll send you a PM this evening with more info. I'm going to also post more up to date information there for any new players that are interested, including a list of the current characters in the group, so you can have an idea of what kind of character you'd like to run.

As for Lands of Rashemen, just send a PM to Azar saying that you'd like to join. And tell 'em Ark sent ya.

Tim Proctor
02-04-2010, 01:56 PM
Thanks, I read the DotN threads, rules, etc. It sounds awesome.

I'll send Azar the PM and hope everything goes through.