PDA

View Full Version : North Jersey Group Looking for extra player

Zaven
02-03-2010, 04:03 PM
We're a group of players all in our early to mid 20s who are looking for an extra player to fill up our group. We meet Friday nights at about 7:30 PM and usually play until 12:30AM. We have been playing Dungeons and Dragons for quite a number of years and are quite familiar with it. We play fourth edition D&D and although we like to have interesting characters and players who act in game according to their characters alignment it's really all about having fun and enjoying yourself at the table. That being said we usually play about 50% combat and 50% skill challanges and role playing a night. We're an easy going group and we love meeting and playing with new people.

Currently we're running two campaigns side by side. Often will play one campaign for about three or four weeks in a row then switch off to the other one continuing this cycle on a mothly basis. We also would really like someone local (No more than 15 miles away) from the Vernon NJ area.

If your interested please comment on this post and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

SteakAndEggs
02-04-2010, 11:06 AM
Hey, my name is Charles and I'm 19. I live in West Milford, NJ- not too far from Vernon at all.

I am usually free on Friday nights, maybe not this Friday though.

Hope to hear from you soon.

-Charles

Zaven
02-05-2010, 11:56 PM
Hey Charlie,

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Two weeks from now my group and I are going to be doing a one night pre made adventure and wanted to know if you would like to join us. I think that would be a good segway for you in joining up with the group. It could be a good chance for a trial run and we can get the chance to meet and greet one another in person. I just wanted to know if you were compfortable with D&D 4th Edition rules. Let me know if thats ok with you and will work out the details from there.

- Jim

SteakAndEggs
02-06-2010, 12:14 PM
Thanks for the reply Jim.

That sounds great. Two weeks from now, so the 19th? I am comfortable with 4th Edition, I don't play as often as I'd like so I hope I'm not too rusty haha

Are there going to be pre-made characters for this adventure? Also, if you'd kindly send me a PM with an address so I can googlemaps some directions that'd be awesome.

If you want to contact me directly, my e-mail is xsteakandeggsx@gmail.com

-Charles

Arganova
02-11-2010, 12:42 PM
Hey, I live in Hamburg and i'm very new to D&D, but would like to play in your group. I still need help on my character and i'm not exactly sure how everything in the game is done. I read the other posts in the thread and i'm available on the weekend you mentioned. If it's alright with you I would like to meet up with DM prior to playing to create my character correctly.
thanks in advance for the reply!
--- Merged from Double Post ---
I forgot to mention that it would be much easier to email me.
email: johndamianrivera@yahoo.com
thanks again!

Zaven
02-12-2010, 03:50 PM
Hey John,

I appreciate your interest in wanting to join our gaming group. Unfortunately, as of right now we have the desired number of players that we were looking for, for this campaign. That being said every few weeks we begin new stories and campaigns for our characters depending on everyones schedule. If something comes up in the coming weeks I will be sure to let you know as soon as possible. Once again thank you for your interest.

Arganova
02-13-2010, 07:13 AM
Thanks for the offer, Zaven. I'll be waiting for your invite.