PDA

View Full Version : Iapetus2 High Fantasy RPG

Lucca
02-03-2010, 09:04 AM
Hi everyone again,

as some of you know, I am a game designer for an MMO company, but that is not the point.

I would like to present you Iapetus2 RPG, with a different game mechanism that is different from Iapetus1. We still trying to get the site up so that Players would get a quick roll of their Status. But in the meantime...

Iapetus2 focus on an exciting game system for female role players. We are glad that we have some established artists for our art. Thanks!

The book can be found here:
http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/iapetus-high-fantasy-role-playing-game-2nd-edition/8278164

After the Great Devastating War between the Valhalla Knights and the Heraldic Magicians, what remains of the civilizations of Iapetus are ruins and ashes. Powerful monsters now ran rampage throughout the continents and lands, only a few safe havens are left.

The Great Devastating brought about great changes, only the female population of the various playable races is able to reach out to the source of mana and use techniques and skills now. They are now the new Heraldic Magicians. Can they protect their love ones in the absence of the stronger sex?

Iapetus High Fantasy 2nd edition have been thoroughly revised with the new Grading System to replace conventional Character Generation. Not only that, the rules have been further enhanced and make easy for female gamers. Combat is fast, exciting and epic, offing even low level players the chance to challenge impossible odds and to slay a mighty dragon.

A temporary website can be found here. It is still under construction though. But a review of the art and some of the monsters can be found here.

http://iapetusfantasy.page.tl/

Enjoy and have fun!

cplmac
02-04-2010, 10:14 AM
Just an observation here for you, Lucca. Although I don't believe you meant for it to be that way, I could see where some female gamers may think that your post is talking "down" to them, as though they aren't as good of gamers as the males are.

Lucca
02-09-2010, 12:13 AM
Just an observation here for you, Lucca. Although I don't believe you meant for it to be that way, I could see where some female gamers may think that your post is talking "down" to them, as though they aren't as good of gamers as the males are.

Thanks! Sorry for replying late! We have been doing some late night coding for the Iapetus website!

Awww, I apologized if some gamers see it this way...

What i meant is, we are making a fantasy rpg games for our heroines gamers! :redface::redface::redface: And it is not bashing our males heroes too!

The website is still ongoing, and our programners are working on the character generator and hopefully a game by June.

Cheers, and thanks everyone!

Hiraevun
02-09-2010, 10:02 PM

Yeah, it does read that way: "Not only that, the rules have been further enhanced and make easy for female gamers." Also, if you are sure this is what you want to say, it should read "...made easy for female gamers." Past tense; not "make".