PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Player's Guide PDF - Beta Combined

WhiteTiger
02-02-2010, 09:35 AM
Advanced Player's Guide PDF - Beta Combined link is here.

This pdf is all of the new classes for Pathfinder that includes fixes being implemented from the first round of testing. This PDF also includes a few new features & additions. (Example: New Revelations and Focus/Foci has been renamed to Mysteries for the Oracle).

http://paizo.com/store/downloads/pathfinder/pathfinderRPG/v5748btpy8daf

Happy Gaming! :biggrin:

Hamenopi
02-02-2010, 10:23 AM
Summoner still scares the bejeezus out of me.

WhiteTiger
02-02-2010, 12:36 PM
Summoner still scares the bejeezus out of me.

Agreed. They cut the summoner's powers down a little being limited to a single active summon at a time and it's costs a little bit more to make the Eidolon large and then huge but other than that... this class is still super-powerful. It's almost too powerful. It easily ranks up there with the Wizard, Cleric & Druid.

Hamenopi
02-02-2010, 01:09 PM
Recently started up a Pathfinder Campaign and my players asked what was allowed. I simply said Core Pathfinder. No 3.5, no PAPG. Once everyone was rolled I let them know that as they encountered certain things, they would be unlocked. So far only the Kobold and Hobgoblin races have been unlocked but soon they shall encounter their first Alchemist. If they want to reroll, they can, but have to provide why the first character left and a backstory of the new character. The new character will have 90% of their previous character's xp as well as 90% of their previous character's wealth (including weapons, armor, and gear converted back to gp). This is to slightly discourage character hopping. I really think I will save summoner until later in the game. Then again if the player can have have overpowered eidolons, so can the creatures they fight. =)